• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+14 votes

Share your views!!
Source Link: Youtube
asked in Music by Location Manager (5.8k points)
100% Accept Rate

24cr opening.

its same to same as this one....feel good..... happy happy song

even the towel dancce step is here in both songs.... same to same hain dono

Nova, if you have knowledge about music, they are based on different TAAL. They are totally different and both are good. Zero is a bit better. It justifies the TAAL. Check your ears once.

17 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

lai jao bhai...lai jao......mubarak lai jao....pasand aya hai sara setup.... promo feel good hai song feel good hai...aur dialogue bhe feel good hai.... aisi honi chahiye cheez... jo haters ko bhe pasand aye....

answered by Star (149k points)
selected by

I can sense ur sarcasm bro

+3 votes

In The Starting It Seems As If Srk Came For DID Little Champs Audition And Salman Is Judge

Anyways Jokes Apart I Liked The Song And Video Was Amazing

answered by Production Accountant (22.1k points)
+3 votes

Fab. Phaadu. Biggest song of the year. So good to see both legends on screen.

answered by Producer (111k points)
+3 votes

My response to everyone behind this song..!!

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
+2 votes

You dont rate this song. You just enjoy this. It is beyond any rating or review.

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
+2 votes

Lyrics could have been better and song is not that catchy but chemistry of Khan's on top along with camoes by Ganesh achariya and remo

answered by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)
edited by
+1

Second time better laga

even for me it is nothing special....but i decided to answer after second hearing....will hear it now for the second time to give it another chance, talking abt the audio

I Was Paused The Video Multiple Times To Figure Out Whether The 2nd Guy Was Remo Or Not But I Couldn't Figure Out.

Now I Got The Confirmation

+1

@rancho even at second i understood it was Remo

+1 vote

Ye movie flop hai, abhi se bata deta hun.

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)

Why so negative mr hola? It's not as bad as you feel it is

+1

I don't know man. Some other people have also told me I'm being too negative. Maybe my trust in SRK is irreparably shattered.

I'm not liking the bits of footage that they have placed before both the songs, they are looking bad to me and giving bad vibes. I had liked the trailer, but since then I'm getting a negative feeling for the movie.

I hope I'm wrong.

For all srkians I hope you are wrong. Want SRK to win this time

+1

Mr Hola congrats u have sense of understanding the oscar winning acting.. dnt worry rest srk fans also agree on u after 3 4 weeks of release ...

+1 vote

Wow again oscar winning acting at the start srk is killing it with his oscar winning acting talent... well abt song all excitement went puss..

answered by Production Accountant (28k points)
+1 vote

Loved the "dohori" about katrina between two.Everything is perfect

answered by Production Designer (13.9k points)
+1 vote

Double Dhamaka, Double The Fun. Excellent mass song. Huge chartbuster for sure. Great to see two megastars together. Gonna be a blast in theatres.

answered by Star (142k points)
+1 vote

Wow, this made my day. What a chemistry!

The song is so far the best song of the year!!

answered by Location Scout (3.7k points)
+1 vote

First time i didn't like it .but in repeat viewing I found it ok but after listening to audio I am in love with it .Huge Chartbuster among Single Screen audience !!
First para of song is awesome with awesome tunes but middle portion is little off-traxk
4/5

answered by Producer (101k points)
+1 vote

Biggest stars together... dhomm machayange............

answered by Production Accountant (23.9k points)
0 votes

Wat a blockbuster desi song....sukhwinder is an evergreen singer.
Srk is energetic and seem to be enjoying his character. Salman toh salman hai very charismatic. Zero now has my permission to open at 25cr...
We are lucky to witness dis once in a decade song wid salman n shahrukh.
4/5 for dis one.

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
+4

"Zero now has my permission to open at 25cr"

Wtf Was That

@Rancho LMAO ...
from my side .. WT double F!....

+1

If salbajaj hasn't said it today, zero would have opened at 20cr. Srk has his blessings now.

+1

Jab bhi yeh line padhta hun hansi nahi rukti meri matlab kuch bhi

0 votes

urban audience always come for srk movies now iss song se single screens me bhi dhamaka hoga

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)

So 60cr+salmankhan u mean to say tauji

0 votes

Video is fun but audio sounds plain to me. Initially I thought movie will be ATBB but now I think around 270 crores.

answered by Editor (81.7k points)

ek song pee film ATBB se hit only ........... logic samj nahi ayaa

My prediction not just based on this song. When trailer released And looking at the director i thought ATBB. But the songs are not not good and the gimmicks of the makers make me beleive the movie is not great. But i still beleive it will be a good mocie not great so 270 crores.

0 votes

......pura majaa bigaad diya bhaijAAn ne....usko selfish hi karna chahiye.....dhattttttt teri ki.....

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)

Related questions