Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,019 questions

251,647 answers

307,912 comments

396 users

How much zero needs to collect to be declared as a blockbuster?

+1 vote
asked Mar 30 in Box Office Related by sunil Production Designer (13,851 points)
77% Accept Rate

Yaar pahle 4 saal baad ek hit to ho jane do. Itne bade sapne mat dekho warna kahi movie flop ho gayi to sadma lagega.

Rising Intolerance! Why My Answer Has Been Hidden.

Since the question being asked is on zero, not aamir. Either read properly or refrain from commenting

7 Answers

+1 vote

Anything around 300 crores but its tough considering Simba in week 2

answered Mar 30 by Haider Second Unit Director (77,057 points)

300 cr deserve only aamir and salman.

Are u for real....... Any good commercial universal entertainer deserve 300 crore... Stop it

Abhi tak to nahi lag raha hai aur na hi aisa hoga even zero to bilkul bhi nahi karegi .

Even i said its tough.. Trailer and hype p opening and wom p lifetime

0 votes

250+cr India Nett.

answered Mar 30 by Vivek Rai Art Director (2,847 points)

Sapna

Nhi ho jyga 250+cr .

Ye film bhi 150 cr se jyada nahi karegi due to Xmas 150 cr ho jayega. Other wise 100 bhi nahi hota. Zero ka short teaser reaction is very bad.

Vivek if SRK has not put his nose in between then what you say is 100%on. Even 300cr nett.

If not I am afraid even 150cr will be a struggle..

0 votes

Considering 150cr production budget, SRK's fees and P&A, budget will be at least 200cr.

It needs to do 275-300 for Blockbuster verdict I think.

But don't get your hopes up.

I remember at the time of JHMS, you and I were among the only SRKians who thought it was going to be good.

answered Mar 30 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,523 points)
0 votes

Realistically 150- 200cr is the upper limit. If otherwise Anand rai makes a gem then 300cr is on

answered Mar 30 by Intense Director (128,103 points)

if a gem then 400cr will be done n dusted

0 votes

Between 285 or possibly 300 cr, If gets a good response. It's up to SRK and Anand L Rai to give a good commercial entertainer. I'm not going to bash the title of the film although I don't like the name. It's just that Anand is a good storyteller and so it's important to have confidence in him. So the reason why I say this because he's the same guy who gave two great films that were a gem e.g. Tanu Weds Manu & Tanu Weds Manu Returns. One should think he may know his audience well and what they want to see from SRK much the last decade and 90s where audiences loved his roles and films.

I'm not an SRK fan and won't be watching this film cinema due to commitments but Anand L Rai & SRK combination may work if it lives up to audiences expectation from Multiplexes areas. No doubt overseas it no question about this film as SRK has loyal fan base amongst NRI's.

It may be hard for it gain a Blockbuster as Simmba is releasing the week after Zero. However, look it from a positive side and keep your chin up by saying that this film is going to succeed because SRK may suprise everyone with a Blockbuster.

answered Mar 30 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,569 points)

Unless srk hasnt made a soulless vfx video game....the movie should be in good hands. Anand rai is a man of the masses. Understands the nuances of small towns very well.

0 votes

300 crs is needed For A Blockbuster Tag

Which doesnt look possible considering Genre Of The movie, Srk Poor Form and A semi Clash!

answered Mar 30 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,856 points)
–1 vote

First zero declare blockbuster only on mars and moon with collection is approx 0 ₹ .movie will be highest grosser of the year on mars and moon due to no other release.

answered Mar 30 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,828 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
16 answers 424 views
+5 votes
5 answers 270 views
+6 votes
9 answers 331 views
331 views asked Jul 4 in General by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,523 points)