Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,409 questions

248,889 answers

303,901 comments

396 users

What are the chances for Tiger to cross the biggest opener of Akki (Sib) on a mere partial holiday?

+1 vote
Sib which is akki's Biggest opener till date opened to huge 17cr on a national holiday like Gandhi jayanty.
What are the chances for Tiger to cross the figure tomorrow which is a partial holiday for good Friday.
I think 17+ will be done, what do you think?
Not to bash Akki but a general question
asked Mar 29 in Predictions by Roman Production Designer (12,088 points)
100% Accept Rate

As I said in the question not to bash Akki, According to me he is the 5th Biggest after khans hritik.
Just a comparison, don't take it that way.

Akshay IMO is Joint 2nd Biggest After Khans along with Ajay
HR poor form costed him 4th spot and now he is in league Of Ranbir Ranveer and Varun
Though I predict after HR makes comeback with Super 30, Yrf movie and Krish 4 and Young Stars Continue Their Good Form For 2-3 years more then They Can All Edge Past Akshay and Ajay in Terms of opening Pull and Even Tiger can Join Ranbir Ranveer and Varun.

This would be Top 10 in 2-3 yrs in terms of Opening and may be even lifetime as well.

Though ofcourse Akki and Ajay would be ahead in terms of entire career stats (In terms of Major records HR would be ahead of Both)

In a right movie according to me crowd pulling capacity of Our stars will be like this
1-Salman khan
2-Aamir khan
3-Srk
4-Hritik(in a commercial pot boiler he will easily score above rest below his ranking)
5-Ajay(For Ajay it's Rohit)
6-Akki/Ranbir/Varun
9-Ranveer
10-Tiger

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I think it will happen, or will fall short by a small margin.

But wait until Kesari and Housefull 4 to see Akki's power.

answered Mar 29 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,131 points)
selected Mar 31 by Roman

Housefull4 is releasing on the Biggest day for business which is a 200cr budgeted 3D multistarrer (Ritesh, Abhishek,Bobby,Kriti,Pooja,kiara) franchise movie.Even GA opened to 30+ with clash,50% screening.
So Akki has to show his power with keshari though he has nothing to prove he's undoubtedly a big Superstar but keshari collection on nonholiday will show his power.

+1 vote

Don't feel so. Max 14cr. Akki will and is still easily bigger than these newbies

answered Mar 29 by Intense Director (122,094 points)

No doubt about that, Akki is the 5th Biggest Superstar right now interms initial crowd pulling capacity after Khans,HR (inspite of his recent underperformance still because the Yrf movie will prove that).
It's a general question like in a Rohit shetty movie Ajay will easily score far above But one on one Akki is bigger.
& Don't think baaghi2 will open less than 15cr tomorrow, just wait.
You are going by the social media hype just wait for tomorrow,i think 17+ is possible.

max 14cr????????as u said, a wooden guy is opening up films, life is seriously strange

0 votes

17 crs on National Holiday
For a Commercial Film
Of An actor having 25 yrs of career In Bollywood as a lead hero
Cant be said to be huge

answered Mar 29 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,168 points)
0 votes

I think movie open 15 cr but 17 cr is not looking possible for me.

answered Mar 30 by Ajay Casting Director (17,686 points)

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 160 views
+6 votes
2 answers 149 views
149 views asked Nov 4, 2014 in Predictions by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (41,546 points)
0 votes
4 answers 230 views
230 views asked Apr 28 in Predictions by Roman Production Designer (12,088 points)