Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,980 questions

251,445 answers

307,755 comments

396 users

5 years of pure cinema i.e. Sajid Khan's Himmatwala.

+3 votes

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=829
asked Mar 29 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,329 points)
99% Accept Rate

Never seen before this type of cult classic movie in the history of indian cinema.

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

As an Ajay Devgan fan, I didn't like this film at all not even single scene couldn't save it from being atrocious. I've seen many bad remakes but this is one of them but all this crap that Sajid put this film just makes you cringe. Forced comedy as usual although not as worse as Housefull but still bad.

Ajay acts well but why do this film for the sake of friendship with a useless director? Tamanna looks very pretty but she was no match for Sridevi in the original version not even 1%.

Good opening for an Ajay fan but still so bad that it failed at the BO due to its bad direction

Sajid Khan is such a thick cunt (Sorry for my language) for what he said during the promotions of this film.

My films will never flop: Sajid Khan, who is always known for self praising once claimed that Himmatwala will earn Rs 150 crore at the box office. However, soon after the debacle of the film the director went underground for some time. There have been various incidents when Sajid has tried to show-off his knowledge about Bollywood. And one such incident was when Sajid claimed that his films will never flop.
Sajid said,"I can't say I am a great director but I am the greatest audience, since childhood I have done nothing other than watching films. Cinema is my life. I can never make a flop film because I make films for the audience and not for myself."

'Himmatwala' would be Ajay Devgn's biggest grosser till date: Sajid Khan, who made all his three blockbusters Heyy Baby, Housefull and Housefull 2 with his lucky mascot Akshay Kumar worked with another action hero Ajay Devgn for the first time in Himmatwala. However, his combination with Ajay Devgn failed to impress audiences at the box-office. Sajid, who was on a high after giving three blockbusters back to back announced even before the film's release that 'Himmatwala' would be Ajay Devgn's biggest grosser till date.

answered Mar 29 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,471 points)
selected Apr 9 by suhas

Three back to back blockbusters. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

This pic defines Sajid when it comes to talking about his movies.

0 votes

Apart from tamannahh's skin show
Nothing was pure

answered Mar 29 by SSk Production Accountant (27,158 points)

How dare you?!

Just kidding its a classic

0 votes

Himmatwala is the worst movie of ajay sir. Nothing is good in the movie. Sajid khan take this movie to another level kabada kar diya film ka.

answered Mar 29 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,633 points)

Don't say nothing is gud
As i said above tamannahh's skin show was pure gold

Sahi kaha bhai.

0 votes

Have only heard how bad it was. Did not have the guts to see it. That's another matter that a year later I saw another classic by said khan called humshakals which is even more pure than this

answered Mar 29 by Intense Director (127,859 points)
0 votes

Hope Sajid is back to his senses now.

answered Mar 29 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,078 points)

Housefull 4 is his way to prove it.

0 votes

Didn't even dare to watch this cult classic yet. Best film of Sajid till date!

answered Mar 29 by Sanal Star (143,589 points)
0 votes

Look at one of the posters .... Makers had already before release declared it a blockbuster....

I saw the first day mahoorat shot... And sajid Khan said... It will be a huge hit.

This defines typical Bollywood

answered Mar 29 by Grand Nova Star (154,224 points)