Logging in Errors

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (18th March - 24th March). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 213. Hithcki Week

+2 votes
1. Raid (2018): 7/10 Good. Entertaining.
asked Mar 28 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,482 points)
71% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Kal Ho Na Ho : 4.5/5
Love is all about sacrifice. Sometimes you have to sacrifice your everything for someone and let go the person you love the most.

Shah Rukh is indeed the King.

answered Mar 28 by God Father Production Accountant (21,757 points)
+1 vote

Pacific Rim 3/10
A needless sequel which bored me to sleep
One of the most boring films of the year

Fukrey Returns 7/10
Not as gud as the first one but higjly entertaining and thats all that is needed from this kind of film
Varun sharma steals the show

Ugly 8/10
Brilliant film from anurag kashyap
Keeps you hooked all the way

Movie of the week:Ugly

answered Mar 29 by SSk Production Accountant (26,792 points)

Pacific Rim 2 looked trash from its trailer itself.

+1 vote

I really wished you had mentioned till 28th March. Caught the screening of Pyaasa & in the current mood I might've given my longer answer yet..

Anyways,

1. Sajjan Singh Rangroot [2018 - Punjabi] = 5/10 [My first Punjabi film experience on the big screen. Actually I am more critical but being lenient here. Still glad to watch this Diljit starrer than those mindless bollywood inspired loud comedies they churn out.]

2. Pacific Rim: Uprising 3D [2018] = 5/10 [A soulless sequel. Ofcourse no one can have the vision of Guillermo del Toro. This one was the usual Transformeresque or any run of the mill Hollywood monster film or even exactly like those Marvel/DC summer blockbusters. Being lenient because sadly they realised how to make this a hit franchise in US. By that I mean not making a good meaningful film.]

3. Annihilation [2018] = rewatched it again.

First Time Watches = Pacific Rim 2 & Sajjan Singh Rangroot.

Movie of the Week = why not? Check them all.

answered Mar 29 by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)

The underperformance of sajjan singh rangroot
Will make diljit do those rom-coms again to do big box office numbers

Yeah may be. Atleast I won't be watching them so.

I am not against rom-coms. My beef is with he routine, over-loud versions of those.

Even Sajjan Singh Rangroot had the same turban action scene. It had it's major flaws but nonetheless it was entertaining. Those filmy leneience is not acceptable when the script is based on true story.

Well.. Well.. I've been certainly being lazy over the past few weeks but the timeline of this series will remain same as it is of one week.. I'll try to appear on time.. For Pyaasa, would love to read you in next series of the post.

+1 vote

The Matrix - 6.5/10

The Sorcerer's Apprentice - 7.5/10

Ezhumalai - 6.75/10

First Time Watches = The Matrix & The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Movie of the Week = The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

answered Mar 29 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,457 points)
+1 vote

Raid- 7/10
Pari- 4/10

answered Mar 29 by Intense Director (123,187 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 90 views
+3 votes
8 answers 228 views
+4 votes
6 answers 281 views