Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,995 questions

251,499 answers

307,796 comments

396 users

Steve Smith sacked as Rajasthan Royals skipper. Ajinkya Rahane will lead the team

0 votes
Source Link: http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/22916510/steven-smith-steps-rajasthan-royals-captain-following-ball-tampering-scandal
asked Mar 26 in Sports Related by Intense Director (127,892 points)
89% Accept Rate

According to my opinion smith should be banned for international cricket.

That is too extreme ajay. A ban and a removal from captaincy is enough

Phir to aage bhi galati karenge ye aus team. Because ye to lagbag har match me cheating karte hai but camera me ab pakade gaye hai.

@Ajay everyone does that, it's just that Australia do it more lol

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Correction - Steve Smith stepped down, account to official RR press release..!!

answered Mar 26 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,981 points)
selected Mar 27 by Intense

Don't go by rankings, it's about a player's ability, Smith has repeatedly shown that he can have the power game required to go for big shots when situation arises, Root & Williamson don't have the power game equalling Smith. Granted Smith has changed his game suiting to test, but he's far better than both root & Kane if situation comes of aggressive play.

Watch root's innings in the world t20 in 2016. Root has developed his game far more than smith in the shorter formats. Smith ............was a great test bat, but mediocre in the shorter formats

One knock..?? Than even Rahane has played few knocks and so did Williamson, did you forgot Smith actually was used as finisher before his test career.

Lol, all this hardly matters dude. Smith career is in the doldrums now

+1 vote

Bhaisaab agar galati karoge to bhukto.

answered Mar 26 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,661 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers 230 views
+5 votes
3 answers 123 views
+11 votes
9 answers 177 views