Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

247,001 answers

300,800 comments

396 users

Should news and updates be posted in the questions tab itself(read below).

+9 votes

And suggest ways to publicize the site without using unfair means.And suggest some improvements you would want

asked Jul 6, 2013 in Old by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,367 points)
72% Accept Rate

edited Jul 21, 2014 by Zin
no that's why i was asking....and people will automatically get redirected to this site isnt it...that happened to me a few hours ago
@navoarsenal  Ok may be rizkhan dnt want to promote your page.. everyone want profit in deal....    You can read my profile :-)   Yes i m.....
@ZIN  I dnt have Fb id.. thts why i said i m ready to handle "  twitter handle"  :-)    I dnt think you need new page on fb.. if you already have page with 1000 likes....   Dnt waste your time ...
i dont get you....you are a hrithik fan,i cant figure out who you are

2 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

So what should I do? We already have an FB page and a Twitter handle too! So what exactly you want me to do?

Facebook
Twitter

answered Jul 6, 2013 by Zin Assistant Director (48,282 points)
selected Jul 10, 2013 by Navoarsenal
Zin, change that twitter one to ibodatabase, which is @weboxoffice now and post there one link for(you decide, which site you want to promote there, forum or main site) this site.That twitter handle has already 500+ followers, more will come & follow that one, they will come here too, if they would find some good things there.
shoutbox is good,now users who want to fight can fight here.....waiting for some salman fans,then shoutbox will get overloaded lol
why are you waiting for fights?? i don't even read those.
LOl you have so many followers in http://twitter.com/ibodatabase   .. but there r only 21 users in this forum..
+2 votes

Users can post this forum in comments section of bollywood fb pages and also on twiter

answered Jul 6, 2013 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,367 points)
edited Jul 21, 2014 by dipokbarman
yeah, it's a better one....

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 121 views
121 views asked Jan 23, 2014 in Old by Dipanshu Second Unit Director (71,979 points)
+5 votes
1 answer 45 views