For me personally: -
1) Mere Naam Tu (Zero): amazing composition, vocals and lyrics. Magical. Also the most impressive debut by a male singer in recent times
2) Woh Ladki (Andhadhun): again, an amazing composition and I love the piano-based soundtrack of the film.
3) Dekhte Dekhte (Batti Gul Meter Chalu): a faithful remake of an iconic track
4) Laila (Andhadhun): for the same reasons as 2)
5) Kar Har Maidaan Fateh (Sanju): a goosebump-inducing motivational track.
Special mentions: Manzoor-E-Khuda (Thugs of Hindostan) and Dhadak (title track).
My list could possibly be changed if the remaining songs from Zero are anywhere near as good as this one, and I don’t expect much from Simmba apart from maybe one decent romantic track, as is the norm for a Rohit Shetty film.
What about yourself?