• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+1 vote

Source Link: youtube
asked in General by Unit Manager (38k points)
54% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

When i read Mini Trail, then i was like...........WHAT?? WHY?? ARE TGEY MOTONS?? WHY AGAIN?? WHAT THE.....??

Then i saw this video lol

answered by Mega Star (204k points)

Tb, guess what will happen to you, if zero makers release 10 mini trailers till 21st dec.

+1

He would track SRK down and ask him, "Bhai aakhir masla kya hai?"

+1

I saw this video, but didn't opened it, it's just making, i thought they released another video calling it mini trail, i checked then to find out that both are same videos & this is nothing but a product of mind of hola.

+1

Even i had the same feeling.. Wtf is happening... When i saw video.. A sigh of relief

+1 vote

Thank goodness. The term mini trailer reminded me of something else.

answered by Producer (111k points)
+1 vote

I almost got a mini heart attack lol.

answered by Star (142k points)
0 votes

......haHA "mera samosa wapis karo" pretty appropriate punchline for anand rai's video....

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)
0 votes

CE Vibes , everything positive until now , hopefully the buzz reaches high when movie releases .... great strategy by releasing non movie stuff

answered by Assistant Director (42.1k points)

Ce trailer was hugely trolled the maximum it could have at that time of social media appeal

0 votes

buzz is already high and with 2 guaranteed chartbusters yet to release it can only go one way 35 crore opening is on

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)

but what if ...it has 3 chartbuster song...does that make it 38cr opening?? wait......wat if..they have 9 chartbuster songs...does that make it a 100cr opening day hahahaha buzzz is super high.... CE vibes

go study about marginal utility and then come back i will be waiting

0 votes

incredible...... to be honest.....the best massy director in bollywood cominng together with a star with super duper duper energy ... and always happy go lucky mood.... so great in intense roles.... and is actually dont get me wrong.... is appreciated alot in intense roles only.... and hopefully a chartbuster album as well....
releasing on 28th december.... simmba....hahahhahahaaa

answered by Star (149k points)

oh forgot to say.....CE vibes hahaha

Kya bhai aaj srkians ki band baaja raha hai Ce vibes ha ha ha aisa lagraha lust stories me jo kiara advani ne jo vibrator use kids hai uske vibes to nahin aarahi