Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

An update regarding old posts.

+2 votes
I have been seeing many users answering old posts. Dating back to two/three years back. Please avoid answering old posts. It spoils the home page and takes alway attention from the newer posts. Next time any answers on old posts will be hidden without warning.
asked Mar 22 in Site related by Intense Director (128,012 points)
89% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

There are new questions in the category"old" related to old movies, they must be allowed,imo

answered Mar 22 by shah Executive Producer (65,477 points)
selected Mar 23 by Intense

Shah that's fine. I meant old posts connected to tubelight, BB, Pk, hny etc

+1 vote

How come march 2017 post comes under 2 3yrs old category... u seems weak in maths or starting licking some fan base...

answered Mar 22 by playboy Unit Manager (30,832 points)

Even a year old classifies as old. Most of these posts are connected to BB, PK, tubelight etc etc. It creates unnecessary confusion on the home page.

I don’t need to please any fan base playboy. This is applicable to all fan bases

It was neither related to bb pk tubelight nor it was related to particular movie...... nw wht u say..

The same as before. Stick to answering 2018 posts. Before that all of them are old. It clutters the home page.

Related questions

+9 votes
4 answers 331 views
331 views asked Feb 22, 2017 in Site related by Zin Assistant Director (48,319 points)
+18 votes
1 answer 206 views