Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,517 questions

249,342 answers

304,874 comments

396 users

Celebrating 10 years of RACE.

0 votes
Race [Making]

Race [Bloopers]

Race Visual Effects

Race Success Party

Race Official Trailer

Race Official Theatrical Trailer

Race [Tamil dubbed] Official Trailer

Race [Telugu dubbed] Official Trailer

Video songs -

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=190
asked Mar 21 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
100% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Very exciting movie. At that time the craze for Race was huge. I hadn't seen such craze for any non-SRK movie until then.

The scene where Bipasha is being chased and Saif shows up out of nowhere to save her is still one of my favourites.

answered Mar 21 by mr.hola Assistant Director (42,001 points)
selected Mar 22 by suhas
+1 vote

A huge fan of Race 1...its action, twist and sex appeal this had.. One of the biggest plus was the hottest actresses in the movie bips and Katrina..which is unfortunately not the case with Race 3..it is relying on Salman Khan..
Thanks Remo and Tips for killing what Race means

answered Mar 21 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,620 points)
0 votes

I didn't like trailer of race movie but when release pehli nazar me song then i decide to watch the movie. Atif Aslam you nailed it in this song. After 10 years this song is one of my favourite songs.

answered Mar 21 by Ajay Casting Director (18,250 points)
0 votes

I liked the first part. Great songs. Katrina looked damn hot. Saif, akshaye and Anil acted very well

answered Mar 21 by Intense Director (123,187 points)
0 votes

Remember Aamir with his new look shocking btown....................

answered Mar 21 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,799 points)

Bhaisaab baat aamir ki nahi race ki chal rahi hai. Har baat me aamir ko lana theek nahi

yeah aamir first time appeared with bald ghajini look for race premiere. He stole the limelight

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/gupshup/2008/aamir-kiran-race-premier-250308.html

Related questions

+2 votes
4 answers 160 views
160 views asked May 15 in Trolls by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
+3 votes
1 answer 114 views