Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

246,998 answers

300,794 comments

396 users

Megastar Salman khan introduces 2nd character of the biggest movie of the year Race 3. Jacqueline Fernandez is Jessica.

+4 votes
Sikander - selfless over selfish

Jessica - raw power

asked Mar 20 in Movie Discussions by Grand Nova Star (148,507 points)
69% Accept Rate

Well not just her, the character written for her had nothing to impact the film positively or negatively. She was given one thing to do & that was dance which she excelled in Jai Ho. Even if you see, Love You Till The End is still among Salman's best shot songs this decade or even career.

Social media fans just want to blabber that's all. Not that she has proved herself in the acting department but Khan-daan has taken her into their wings for a reason. That reason is not what the social media fans are speculating.

I dont know about speculatio. But Zarine khan in veer was good enough and casting her again wouldn't be an issue. Daisy wasnt good in actng department, dialogue delivery, or just looking good with Salman and having a goood chemistry with him. Then from Deepika in Race 2 we get to see Daisy in Race 3, that is a huge STEP DOWN. Not saying bring back Deepika but u get the point.

abhe to daisy shah ka poster release hona hai.... just imagine the wrath of fans that poor lady will receive on that day.....
i encourage you to watch the comments under her race 3 poster...the day she releases it. it will be after 2 days.... bobby will be next, anil will be after that...i think.

Grand nova i wil be the first one on daisy poster..

8 Answers

+1 vote

"salman jahan khade ho jate hai line wahi se shuru hoti hai"

Megastar salman khan aa rahe hai apni eidi lene. So hum to 10 times jayenge dekhne.

answered Mar 20 by Ajay Casting Director (16,435 points)
+1 vote

Racemania starts.....

answered Mar 20 by shah Executive Producer (60,180 points)
0 votes

Ordinary. Nothing exciting. Or let's say Jacqueline and all these people hardly matter. The Salman poster was brilliant and that's what matters most.

answered Mar 20 by Intense Producer (117,336 points)
0 votes

Iam excited for Jacky in race3 , she is my only hope in he film for some skinshow.

answered Mar 20 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,849 points)
0 votes

Kaise posters nikal rahe ho bhai? B grade movie bana rahe ho kya?

first that lame announcement video and now this.

answered Mar 20 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,769 points)

these posters .... matter absolutely 0%.
just to introduce characters.... it happened with race 2..... its happening with this 3rd part as well....
movie poster abhe release nahe hoga...that'll release after at least 50 days from today.

although i would like to say the reason for that could be him making movies in such a quick succession ...such big budget action extravaganza festive high production value movies ....
bajrangi bhaijaan, sultan, tiger zinda hai , kick all wrapped up in 5-6 months time individually ....... so is this one .... race 3. where others take 1-2 years.

Mr hola b grade... wen did multiple character poster indicates b grade... saste nashe karte ho kya... Dhoom3 Bahubali1 all had character multiple poster...

@playboy: i didn't mean that multiple character posters indicate b-grade. The poster looks quite bad and gives the wrong impression. Impression of a b-grade movie.

0 votes

Good.. next wil be anil or bobby then daisy n shaqeeb... Race begin... hope it has dasu trailer

answered Mar 20 by playboy Production Accountant (28,897 points)
0 votes

The makers are using strategy of lead pair 1st then 2nd lead pair will follow the suit and then rest of the cast here is my prediction for poster reveal sequence
Salman khan
Jacqueline
Bobby deol
Daisy shah
Anil Kapoor
Freddy D
Saqib saleem

answered Mar 20 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,891 points)
0 votes

TOH is the biggest of the year hands down....

answered Mar 20 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,193 points)