Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

Raid Has Strong Hold On Monday - BOI

+4 votes

Raid Has Strong Hold On Monday
Tuesday 20 March 2018 10.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Raid has had a strong on Monday as collections come in higher than the early estimates of yesterday. The film has collected 6.25 crore nett on Monday which puts the film in a solid position. Anything over 6 crore nett would have been a good result and the film has gone above the 6 crore nett mark. The drop is around 35% from day one.. 

The collections are very strong in UP and Bihar with drops of just 20% from the first day. The total collections of the film so far are 46 crore nett and the first week should go to around 62 crore nett. Still the eighth day here is crucial and will tell if the film emerges a HIT or not but Monday is good enough to confirm that the film is at least a success.

The first weekend collections of Raid are as follows

Friday - 9,75,00,000 apprx
Saturday - 13,25,00,000 apprx
Sunday - 16,75,00,000 apprx
Monday - 6,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 46,00,00,000 apprx

The film started a little lower than Pad Man on Friday but is around 60-70 lakhs nett ahead on Monday and although Padman had partial holidays it could be that Raid could match the weekday collections of Pad Man or even be a little better.

Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3780
asked Mar 20 in Box Office Related by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,893 points)
98% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I hope this movie become a Hit but I'm glad it succeed on Monday but these next few it days it needs to stay strong. There's Hichiki but i don't see it doing any harm to RAID at all even if the film get a good response because the film itself will rely on its content like RAID.

RAID needs to cross 100cr at the Box Office because this film was fantastic and a treat to watch on screen. That was because of the script and those terrific performances from Ajay & Saurabh.

Haters can stop barking about Ajay because he has shown what he is capable of in terms of opening despite no buzz of promotion for RAID.

I'm proud to be his fan........................

answered Mar 20 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,509 points)
selected Mar 21 by -OmKara-

I will catch it in the coming days. Hichki won't do any harm. The next major release is baaghi2 by which time raid will do it's business.
Ajay needs to continue with this. Movies like action Jackson, golmaal (content wise)don't do justice to his acting skills.

Raid becomes hit and its deserve hit tag. What a movie guys.

@Intense Ajay needs to stay away from massala movies because it doesn't do him any favour e.g content wise & BO. He can do massy movies once in while with Rohit Shetty but I would love see him work with mass director AR Maurgadoss whose a better storyteller than Rohit.

I feel Maurgadoss can present Ajay in way that can justify his talent on screen. He usually directs South Indian film but his style and direction can connect with Ajay's mass following. That's why i feel this combination may work amongst audiences and more likely BO as well.

0 votes

All set to be a hit.
So back to back hit by Ajay.
Chances of 100cr is also there,if it continues to hold well in 2nd week as hichki will not provide much of competition.
With​Romcom movie with LuvRanjan, Total Dhamal, singham3 his lineup also looks very impressive.

answered Mar 20 by Roman Production Designer (13,069 points)
0 votes

This movie is sure shot hit at the box office. What a great start of this year.

Padmaavat - blockbuster
Sonu ke titu ki sweety - blockbuster
Padman - average
Raid - hit

answered Mar 20 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,727 points)
0 votes

Good hold. Considering there arent bigger drops on the coming days, this one is a winner.

answered Mar 20 by Intense Director (128,012 points)
0 votes

A hit after Blockbuster Golmaal

answered Mar 20 by shah Executive Producer (65,477 points)
0 votes

Deserves to be a hit
It is a gud movie

answered Mar 20 by SSk Production Accountant (27,180 points)
0 votes

Excellent....

This means movie is awesome....and wom is +ve

Great ajay another 100 cr

answered Mar 20 by power Assistant Director (46,765 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 75 views
+4 votes
4 answers 171 views