Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,540 questions

249,440 answers

304,994 comments

396 users

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (12th March - 17th March). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 212. Raid Week

+3 votes

1. Hate Story 4 (2018): 2/10  Okay. In the first half, the film looked like an ad video of women's lingerie. You know desperate skin show, trying to be bold but end-up looking vulgar. The film is like an old school cheap thrill, like old wine in the oldest bottle. Very predictable and highly starched as two and half hours looked like four hours. But, I was always knowing its faith and how it could be. I watched Hate Story 2 in the theatre last time which was loosely inspired by Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill, it was a desperate attempt to ruin the  Tarantino classic but, it wasn't as bad as its fourth installment as Hate Story 2 was packed with a good performance by its main protagonist Surveen Chawla. Here, the third-grade acting performance of Urvashi Rautela makes it more unbearable. It'd be better for the makers if the franchise focuses on something fresh with a good cast. Rest the film is easily skippable. 

2. Pacific Rim (2014): 7/10 Good film. Loved the destruction, it offered what I wanted to see and also had a good storyline for the science -fiction monsters film. All the combat scenes between Kaiju and Jaeger were visualized impressively. Fun watching it.

3. Annihilation Movie (2018): 8/10 Thought-provoking is the word for it. It keeps your brain cells stimulating throughout the film, making you think about human existence, genetic mutations and everything you are surrounded by. It's said to be a science fiction horror film, but the film isn't something that makes you jump off your ***, what it does is terrify your conscience with its interesting theories and possibilities of the future world. The film has thrilling and unpredictable screenplay which keep you guessing the story till the end. Surely, the way film concludes is ambiguous and leaves you guessing which I think is the beauty of the film. Moreover, you gonna love the enthralling visuals, exhilarating cinematography, music and subtle direction by @Alex Garland, the guy who directed Ex Machina; one of my favorite sci-fi film and also wrote the screenplay of multiple critical acclaimed films like 28 Days Later, Dredd. Natalie Portman has done a tremendously good job. The film deserves a shot.

asked Mar 19 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,482 points)
71% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Raid 7/10
Gud film
Great acting by ajay devgn and saurabh shukla
The supporting cast was also gud
Dialouges are pretty neat
The film starts very slow but picks up the pace later
Ajay should do films like these

Coco 5/10
Its overrated for me
I found it to be extremely boring

Behen hogi teri 5/10
Rajkumar rao's gud performance is the only take away from this average film

Gopala gopala 3/10
Worst remake i have seen in long time

Thor Ragnarok 7/10
Marvel does it again
A fun movie again

Movie of the week:Raid,Thor

answered Mar 19 by SSk Production Accountant (26,802 points)
+1 vote

In Theatres :

TOMB RAIDER - 5/10 - Time Pass

The Strangers: Prey at Night - 4/10 -

I Can Only Imagine - 7/10

The Hurricane Heist - Can Skip

Movie of the Week :

answered Mar 19 by abbie Unit Manager (31,114 points)
+1 vote

Hmmm..

1. Annihilation [2018] = 7/10 [Surprisingly good.]

2. Love Per Square Foot [2018] = 7/10 [Totally loved it. Angira Dhar is BAE.]

3. Chamak [2017 - Kannada] = 3/10 [Irritatingly routine stuff.]

4. Qarib Qarib Singlle [2017] = 4/10 [Meh]

First Time Watches = All of them.

Movie(s) of the Week = Annihilation & Love Per Square Foot.

answered Mar 19 by suhas All Time best! (259,214 points)
+1 vote

PK (8/10):

what an astounding performance by Aamir Khan. he carries this movie on his shoulders, delivering the dialogues and emotions perfectly. the dialogue is also amazing and the story is very logical and thought-provoking.

the sour points for me are the romantic angle and Anushka Sharma, who wasn't bad but also wasn't good.

answered Mar 22 by mr.hola Assistant Director (42,127 points)
0 votes

Back to the future - 9/10
Hostage - 8/10

answered Mar 20 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,466 points)
0 votes

Tomb Raider : 1.75/5
Get Smart : 3.25/5
Johnny English 2 : 3.25/5

answered Mar 22 by God Father Production Accountant (21,764 points)
0 votes

Kal ho na ho- Repeat viewing (5/5): Wake me up when Bollywood can make a better romantic movie than this. SRK was absolute gold in this movie.

Jewel Thief (4/5)- It's a treat watching dev Anand on screen. A man ahead of his times. Would have been a success today as well. Amazing songs and intriguing story line. Ashok Kumar is the icing on the cake.

answered Mar 23 by Intense Director (123,429 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
7 answers 115 views
+12 votes
9 answers 265 views
+4 votes
3 answers 121 views