• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

299k comments

717 users

+1 vote
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4446
asked in Box Office Related by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

checking Tumblr.....n picked DDLJ scene jst to make TB understand how it works

Did you download Tumblr app or created an a/c in tumblr ..

nothing.....doing it on chrome, laptop........jst copy/pasting link of gifs in IMAGES option

+1

Okh..

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Wow, a jump at last. Wonder what contributed to that

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected ago by

You're welcome

Yeah I can see a lot of talent right there.......who wouldn't want to contribute?

+1 vote

TOH might be biggest wastage of money since Joker burned that mountain of cash in TDK.

I mean 260 crs COP movie & made such movie which isn't looking like 100 crs, even in theatre, the feeling of a big budget movie was missing.

No wonder it's an ALL TIME DISASTER..!!

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
+2

Still bigger than Last 4 shahrukh films..... China is still left.. So it still has a chance to recover.

0 votes

I think JHMS fell 81% from its first weekend.........n that was called as worst probable trending in SRK's career.....here TOH crossed even that, 95%
Was JHMS 81% for Friday to Friday fall or Weekend to Weekend comparison??

answered by Unit Manager (32.9k points)
+1

Well JHMS fell from 14.5 crs, & TOH fell from 43 crs.

0 votes

Good.... hope film crossed 150 cr... Flop#BOI. Otherwise... BOI bhi nahi bacha sakega... For Disaster tag.

answered by Executive Producer (64.5k points)

Related questions