Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,408 questions

248,889 answers

303,901 comments

396 users

The lead cast of Remo D'Souza's biggest dance film is Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif. Movie to release on 8th November 2019.

+2 votes
Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif... Yes, that’s the lead cast of Bhushan Kumar and Remo Dsouza’s biggest dance film... Costars Prabhu Dheva with Raghav Juyal, Dharmesh Yelande and Punit Pathak... 8 Nov 2019 release... This is Varun and Remo’s second film together, after #ABCD2.
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/975598035672551424
asked Mar 19 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,532 points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Varun is energetic and katrina is the best female dancer of bollywood.. ABCD 2 released in 2015..It did 100 crores... This movie movie will release after span of 4.5 years.. It can be Varun's first movie to cross 200 crores...

answered Mar 19 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,323 points)
selected Mar 22 by suhas
0 votes

What a joke! Biggest starcast hahahahahahaha

Varun is biggest star of this planet salman, aamir and srk is a waiter in front of varun.

Very nice joke.

Varun not even superstar. Then why you says biggest star cast movie?

answered Mar 19 by Ajay Casting Director (17,686 points)

That;s the standard way of announcing any new films/news/rumours!!!!....
But still where its mentioned that its the biggest starcast!!!...its written biggest dance film!!

Last time mention kiya tha jab announce kiya tha ki movie me biggest superstar hai.

@Ajay bro they mentioned the biggest dance film and last time they said A lister are there in this movies. So eveything is accurate.

Ok bro so i think my mistake in understanding.

0 votes

Excited for this movie.

answered Mar 19 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,282 points)
0 votes

It could be the first 150plus or 200cr grosser for Varun

answered Mar 19 by Intense Director (122,094 points)