Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,995 questions

251,499 answers

307,796 comments

396 users

What an innings from Dinesh Karthick

+2 votes
He single handedly won the match for india
asked Mar 18 in Sports Related by SSk Production Accountant (27,169 points)
96% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Last ball six........goosebumps

answered Mar 18 by Intense Director (127,892 points)
selected Jun 4 by SSk
0 votes

Congrats to kartik.. but Iam sad for Bangladesh , 22 runs in the penultimate over were too much.. damn.. Iam sad.

answered Mar 18 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,126 points)

They need to learn
They have this problem of premature ejaculation

0 votes

One of the best innings I have watched, will remain in memory for a long long time

answered Mar 18 by shah Executive Producer (65,446 points)
0 votes

What made moment even more special was the way Sri Lankan fans supported India, it was like match is happening in India.

I saw a Sri Lankan fan lifting indian fan on ground in happiness and team India too did lap of honour with Sri Lankan flag, so good to see.

answered Mar 18 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,981 points)

Well the way bangladesh behaved after qinning against them in the last match it was bound to happen
I even saw people doing cobra dance after dk hit that six
Hahaha even sri lankan crowd was trolling bangladesh

0 votes

DK special. What an innings. In Last ball pressure, joy, happyness, pain and many emotion gather in human face.

answered Mar 19 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,661 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 81 views
+5 votes
4 answers 65 views
65 views asked Feb 18, 2014 in Sports Related by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,400 points)