• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+3 votes
As Slb one will take some time, so for which one Salman should go if given choice.

Or something out of the box awaiting for us

Dabangg footfalls 2.5cr

Dabangg2 footfalls 2.05cr

Kick footfalls 2.4cr

Salman will be free from Bharat by the end of the year, so according to you which one he should do.

Or something out of the box like Army man biopic

PS-According to me he should wait for Slb one than to Going for something like a Dabangg or kick even the army man biopic sounds interesting.
asked in Opinion by Camera Operator (9.5k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited by
+1

Bhai kick has 2.4 cr ff...

If they're making Dabangg 3 then they should go ahead. It's been 6 years since the sequel & Salman Khan as Chulbul Pandey wouldn't stay younger. So I would pick Dabangg 3 for sure.

Kick 2 even if it's just entertainment, needs to be mounted on a huge budget. That takes time. And in that case, they better make sure they have a proper script.

@seinfeld, typing error

10 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Kick2 by some distance. D3 will be total crap. Kick for me should be the choice. Slb movie will be a dream project if it happens

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I will go with Dabang 3 ..as the character was popular and more entertaining ..but need a better director to handle it.

answered by Director (122k points)
+1 vote

Dabangg 3 , directed by Ali Abbas Zafar with a miniscule role for (what's her name?sonakshi !) ,a great script , great music.

answered by Assistant Director (49.6k points)
0 votes

He should do both....salman in commercial entertainer is safest bet in the history of bollywood

answered by Camera Operator (9.8k points)

Jordan bhai everyone has flops.....khans and roshan and kumars......Sunny paaji also has them by the way.

@Intense bro as for as my knowledge its Khiladi Akshay has the most no of flops as well as he has given 13 continuous flops of starting from CCTC to Tasveer 8X13 or some other film..
Salman has given fours consecutive flops in 2008 br Wanted & srk will soon cross that milestone too ....

yes but there is a reason we have a term called success ratio and lets compare that and see who is on top

Jordan fine let's go by your point. Salman was at the top in the 90s. He's been on a roll since 2010(except race 3 and tl), just the one bad decade due to poor choices, legal hassles and stuff. Its a very very solid record.

0 votes

Both will be great as both have iconic characters... just the director needs to be capable

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
0 votes

Kick was better than Dabanng. So I want Kick 2.

answered by Star (142k points)
0 votes

no one wants to see any more sequels or remakes from salman bhai give us something new yaar

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)
0 votes

From Dabangg 3 or Kick 2, it's Dabangg 3.

overall SLB movie.

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
0 votes

Yaar ab kya yahi sab karta rahega kya??

Remake bana di, sequel mar ki, phir sequel ki, ab remake aayegi, ab phir sequel karaoge..??

Phir Bolte ho ki Salman Ko do chaante pade to movie flop ho gayi, ya macho nahi thi, abe dimaag se pahhad hila diya tha, ab aur kitna macho chahiye.

Bhai yeh Dabangg 3 ya Kick 2 ka time Gaya, but if you want then dono Banwa do, Dabangg 3 bhi, Kick 2 bhi, bas phir agar Race 3 Jaisi Nikal gayi to dosh khud Ko hi Dena. Bhai to wohi karenge jo fans bolenge, simple..!!

answered by Mega Star (204k points)

Dimaag se pahad hila di is machoness

0 votes

Ghajini 2 instead!.................

answered by Second Unit Director (74.7k points)

Related questions