Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,459 questions

249,109 answers

304,280 comments

396 users

Share your birthday wishes to Bollywood's very own Hit machine aka Rohit Shetty as he turns 45.

+4 votes
asked Mar 14 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,941 points)
100% Accept Rate

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Happy Birthday to one of the current good directors in Indian Cinema who usually makes good action movies or slapstick comedies.

He knows his audience very well and knows how to utilise actors stardom like Ajay Devgan where audiences love seeing him in massy movies or slapstick comedies. It's an example of why this combination has worked in terms of BO. Hopefully, he can create that same magic with Ranveer Singh like what he has done with Ajay in the past as his upcoming film will have Action & Comedy. That's what draws attention masses in many circuits hence why it should do well at BO.

As far as my favourite movie goes of his, I would say Zameen since it had a good content and that patriotic feel. I've liked many of his movies apart from his films he did with ''ahem ahem'' one actor whom he worked with in 2013 & 2015.

answered Mar 14 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,417 points)
selected Mar 22 by suhas
+1 vote

Rohit is a master of masala movies. Hope salman doing at least one movie with rohit.

answered Mar 14 by Ajay Casting Director (17,999 points)

Rohit Shetty's golden ticket to the 300cr club that's for sure if he worked with Salman.

0 votes

He knows his audience.. Fan of Singham, Golmaal 1 and Chennai.. Hope he had repeated same magic with Dilwale as well

answered Mar 14 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,526 points)
0 votes

Except for Singham 1 , none of his movies is watchable for me

answered Mar 14 by shah Executive Producer (61,703 points)
0 votes

Happy birthday Rohit ji

He is good person....but bad director...

He entertained some section of audience...

Hope he will make some good movie in future....

answered Mar 14 by power Assistant Director (46,448 points)

But track record says best director.

Not some that section is majority of audience

0 votes

Was Scared of his Father ........n now Enjoy his movies......

answered Mar 14 by abbie Unit Manager (31,074 points)
–1 vote

Hope he quits filmmaking..........................

answered Mar 14 by Intense Director (122,635 points)

Thats rude af

Lol. The crap movies he makes...No one will as it is miss him.

Ajay devgan ahem ahem

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 130 views
130 views asked Nov 6, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,941 points)