Padmaavat had a historic sixth week grossing a little under 4 crore nett which made it the fifth highest sixth week collection of all time. It is up there with some very big films of the last 20 years or so and sustained phenomenally well.
Also the figures have come without Gujarat and Rajasthan which would have been 50 lakh Gujarat and 25 lakh Rajasthan and if we add these then it goes up to 4.75 crore nett and up to third place behind Gadar Ek Prem Katha and Bahubali - The Conclusion which are the two biggest blockbusters of this century.
The best of the 300 crore films is Dangal in week six and it comes in 33rd place which is far lower than Padmaavat with two circuits missing. The top ten sixth week collections of all time are as follows.
1. Gadar Ek Prem Katha (2001) - 6,08,00,000
2. Bahubali - The Conclusion (2017) - 5,38,00,000
3. 3 Idiots (2009) - 4,36,00,000
4. Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006) - 4,15,00,000
5. Padmaavat (2018) - 3,96,00,000
6. Raja Hindustani (1996) - 3,21,00,000
7. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) - 3,08,00,000
8. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) - 2,97,00,000
9. Taare Zameen Par (2007) - 2,95,00,000
10. Chak De India (2007) - 2,85,50,000