Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,459 questions

249,109 answers

304,276 comments

396 users

Presenting the trailer of Varun Dhawan’s October. Rate out of 5

+3 votes

asked Mar 12 in Promos by Intense Director (122,635 points)
90% Accept Rate

Risky but interesting. Beautiful cinematography, Varun in a subtle character, a character driven drama and a behind a scene lovestory giving it a good vibe. Soojit Sircar knows the audience and Varun's success also gives it a positive vibe although surely its his most risky movie till date if not Badlapur. The only negative thing was that it gave me a 'Lootera' vibe. Of course my favorite Ranveer movie but it was a flop and I don't want Varun to end up his hit sprees

Fitoor part 2.......not much content with awesome cinematography.....apparently

Found one thing that everyone praising the trailer but also saying that this will be varun's 1st flop

rating 3/5. Boxoffice wise I dont think it can do well.

10 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

3.5/5
Interesting
The best thing is shoojit has kept varun subtle
He is not overacting atleast
Box office wise its risky

answered Mar 12 by SSk Production Accountant (26,778 points)
selected Mar 13 by Intense

''an actor playing a villain can't overshadow an actor playing a hero?? That's moronic statement, no surprises it's coming from you lol '' .....i love you, both

@TB In Badlapur Varun acted really good and majority agrees on this. Both Nawaz and Varun was good but movie carried on Varun Dhawan's name.

Tb hates all young actors.

What's there in these young jokers to like about..?? One is irritating, one is boring, one can't do anything except action, one is a moron, and rest aren't much better too.

+2 votes

Loved the trailer. From my side 4/5.

answered Mar 12 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,298 points)
+2 votes

After piku , VD and pink, it seems like another classic by shoojit sircar (morden era hrishikesh mukarjee)

answered Mar 12 by nitesh singh Set Designer (1,788 points)
+2 votes

I am giving 4/5. Great trailer. Definitely going to watch in theater

answered Mar 12 by Gennext Costume designer (1,024 points)
+1 vote

Loved the trailer. Something new and interesting. 3.5/5

My feeling says that Box office wise its first flop of varun dhawan career. Its not true i hope so movie will be hit.

answered Mar 12 by Ajay Casting Director (17,999 points)
+1 vote

1st Time I didnt Find Varun's movie Trailer entertaining Its clearly an offbeat Film Not much interested in It I found it Boring.
It gave vives Of Sadma to me.

But even that Great Film wasnt a commercial Success.

I hope same doesnt happen with This movie or else Varun's Success Streak Will Get Over!

answered Mar 12 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,513 points)
0 votes

Looks like an off beat film but the movie is looking good, cinematography is beautiful. I think this movie has strong chances to end the success streak of Varun. 3.5/5

answered Mar 12 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,783 points)
0 votes

that trailer just reduced my interest in this movie by A LOT

answered Mar 12 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,467 points)
0 votes

October is gonna 1st ever flop for varun

answered Mar 13 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,536 points)
edited Mar 13 by being_tanveer
0 votes

Too early to say but seems like the 1st wrong choice of varun boxoffice wise.
Movie seems so unconventional to open big & if content fails then it's allover.
NH studios has brought rights in the victiny of 40crs.
Too risky movie for varun & NH studios (Hope they don't lose this time as tubelight & jhms brought up huge losses to them).

answered Mar 13 by Roman Production Designer (12,203 points)
edited Mar 13 by Roman

Related questions

+9 votes
4 answers 250 views
–1 vote
7 answers 284 views
284 views asked Mar 29 in Box Office Related by Ajay Casting Director (17,999 points)
+8 votes
2 answers 391 views