Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,459 questions

249,109 answers

304,278 comments

396 users

Bajrangi Bhaijaan and India's image in China-Global Times

+8 votes
" The movie is doing wonders at the Chinese Box Office and changing India's image in China from a ' backward third- world nation' to an 'upbeat modern nation'-Global Times, Chinese State Daily".
Source Link: Financial Express March 11,2018 ,2:27 pm
asked Mar 11 in Movie Discussions by shah Executive Producer (61,703 points)
100% Accept Rate

Aamir fans ki itni jal rahi hai ke -ve VOTE de rahe hai

LMAO Insecure STAR & his Fanbase

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Why is there a need to fight? It’s a a fact Aamir movies set the bar rolling in China and now Salman is doing it too. I’m more happy with the fact that our movies and stars are getting such recognition there

answered Mar 11 by Intense Director (122,635 points)
selected Mar 11 by shah

Aamir na bhi hota tab bhi apni films chalti..... a IMAGE Created as if GOD AAMIR will be the only reason for any indian films success created by Aamir's PR & his delusional fans.

Bro, this is a fake quote. Salman fan mixed two Different sentences to make this fake quote. Read original artical here :-

BajrangBhaijaan : 3 Mentions,

Dangal : 3 Mentions,

#3Idiots : 1,

SecretSuperstar : 1,

Pk : 1,

Aamir : 1,
Salman : 0, http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1092040.shtml

Rocksy, why are Aamir fans destroying every post related to Salman Khan since the release of tzh.Do you want me too to repay ?

That's the Big Problem between Fans, they Can't Enjoy their Star Success without Degrading Rival Star.
No Doubt ! TZH is Most Successful Action Genre Film in India.
Main bhi Aamir ka die-hard hu, iska matlab ye nahi ki, Salman ko Degrade karta rahu. Mujhe Baajrangi Bhaijaan aur Sultan, Salman ki best film lagti hain.

+4 votes

How dare they didn't mention the ONE who opened all DOORS?

Wait.... .his fans will open all post dedicating all success to that GUY who opened the DOOR

answered Mar 11 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,851 points)
+2 votes

Lier ! This is a fake quote. You mixed two Different sentences to make this fake quote. Read original artical here :-

"Chinese people's impression of India, however, is not always that upbeat. Overwhelmed by negative news about rapes, slums and sewage, the Chinese used to see India as a dirty, disorderly and backward third-world nation. But the situation is dramatically changing, as more and more Bollywood films win the hearts of Chinese audiences and erase some misunderstandings, presenting a more wholesome glimpse into modern India."

answered Mar 12 by Rocsky Unit Manager (32,069 points)
edited Mar 12 by Rocsky

I take it from Financial Express.You can check every comment, question or answer by me so far and will know I have never written anything against Aamir Khan.
I am a fan of Salman since 1990 and no record needed for me to remain as one.
Don't be myopic , see the source Financial Express.

Alright !

I don't deal in lies. I am not mad after Chinese collection as BOI will not add it.See which ans I selected before joining other Aamir fans who always talk nonsense in every Tzh and BB related posts

Why do you repeat your comments ?

0 votes

Salman Fans, Be Thankful.
Firstly, Aamir Rejected Bajrangi Bhaijaan & Recommended Salman. His Only Memorable(They Believe So) Movie Was Rejected By Aamir Khan. LOL!
Secondly, Opening A One Of The Biggest Boxoffice Markets For Indian Movies! Upcoming Releases Like Hindi Medium Will Also Collect Huge, But Of Course Not As Mammoth As DANGAL or Secret Superstar.
God Of Bollywood They Said, Well Said.

answered Mar 12 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,851 points)

Rajat, this is a fake quote. Salman fan mixed two Different sentences to make this fake quote. Read original artical here :-

"Chinese people's impression of India, however, is not always that upbeat. Overwhelmed by negative news about rapes, slums and sewage, the Chinese used to see India as a dirty, disorderly and backward third-world nation. But the situation is dramatically changing, as more and more Bollywood films win the hearts of Chinese audiences and erase some misunderstandings, presenting a more wholesome glimpse into modern India"

–3 votes

All thanks to Aamir khan & his movies specially Dangal & secret Superstar which worked big time among Chinese audience & change their mindset toward Indian films..

answered Mar 11 by deepak_bishty Director (131,068 points)

Salman fans ki itni jal rahi hai ke -ve VOTE de rahe hai

LMAO Insecure STAR & his Fanbase

Deepak, this is a fake quote. Salman fan mixed two Different sentences to make this fake quote. Read original artical here :-

Quoets :-
1) "The latest Indian film being screened in China, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is well received by Chinese audiences."
2) "Chinese people's impression of India, however, is not always that upbeat. Overwhelmed by negative news about rapes, slums and sewage, the Chinese used to see India as a dirty, disorderly and backward third-world nation. But the situation is dramatically changing, as more and more Bollywood films win the hearts of Chinese audiences and erase some misunderstandings, presenting a more wholesome glimpse into modern India"

perception me bahut change hua hai after Dangal & secret Superstar and even quality (emotionally) Indian movies are far better compare to Hollywood & local Chinese movies.

Related questions