Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,189 questions

244,067 answers

396 users

Salman Khan may release both Dabangg 3 and Race 3 this year

+3 votes

Salman Khan is a busy man. The actor has some wonderful films in his kitty and the fans are super excited about them already. His Tiger Zinda Hai is still roaring high in the international markets. Other than Race 3, Salman’s films include Bharat, Dabangg 3 and Kick 2. It’s said Kick 2 is still at the scripting stage and Bharat is slated to release on Eid’19. We have also heard that Salman is eager to release both Dabangg 3 and Race 3 this year.

A source close to the makers of the film told a daily, “Salman Khan wants at least two releases this year. He is currently shooting for Race 3 and the day he wraps up the shoot, he will start work on Dabangg 3. He wants the film to release by the end of the year and he will make sure it happens.”

It was just recently when Arbaaz Khan officially confirmed that Dabangg 3 is definitely on the cards. Talking about the project, he told a daily, “As of now, my concentration is on my production and on my next film because when I involve myself in a certain project, that time I need to have some time for and I personally get involved in it.”

If the sources are to be believed, Dabangg will hit the floors in May and the shoot will be wrapped up by October this year. With the major dates blocked throughout the year, it would be interesting to see when Dabangg 3 will hit the theatres.

Source Link: https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/wow-salman-khan-may-release-both-dabangg-3-and-race-3-this-year-26984.html
asked Mar 10 in Opinion by Intense Producer (108,212 points)
90% Accept Rate

7 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

Business is business. Friendship etc does not come in between for anyone.

and for anyone saying that Sallu will not clash with Zero because of friendship, that is not going to happen.

there can be only one reason for him to release Dabangg 3 after Christmas, which is that he believes Zero can damage D3's business.

remember, both Aditya and Sallu are some of SRK's closest friends, yet they planted Sultan against Raees.

SRK is very close to HR, and Rakesh is SRK's mentor, yet SRK clashed with Kaabil. But he preponed JHMS against TEPK, because either he believed that TEPK will damage JHMS, or that JHMS was not good enough.

Akki is also good friends with HR, but he still clashed Rustom with MD. however, he decided to move Padman away from Padmaavat.

even Karan is very close to SRK, and Rohit and Ranveer have a good equation with him, yet Simmba is coming 1 week after Zero.

so believing that someone will knowingly leave money on the table because of friendship is very naive. if D3 is completed in time for Christmas, then it will come on Christmas, unless Sallu believes that Zero can damage D3 or he thinks it is not good enough.

answered Mar 10 by mr.hola Unit Manager (37,038 points)
selected Mar 11 by Intense
+1 vote

Party time bhaijaan fans

answered Mar 10 by Ajay Camera Operator (11,046 points)

If D3 comes in December, there are huge questions to be asked? Does it clash with Zero? Does it clash with Simbaa? Does it come solo on 21st or 28th Dec?

Bro no que. Because movie releasing on christmas solo. Srk run like usane bolt and says that vfx work pending for zero. And simbba to ud hi jayega apne aap.

No one clash with megastar.

Yes. When on top dominate as much as you can. I also feel SK should go for xmas and not let his equation with SRK come in between. But since he also has a cameo in Zero, he could target 28th Dec and Simbaa moves to 25th Jan.

Movie released anytime anywhere. Its like a festival for bhai fans. People trust him because blockbuster is minimum tag for salman movies. Aur chote mote star ki filme aati rahti hai. No tension.

+1 vote

A spontaneous Actor like Salman who doesn't need rehearsals and retakes much should not waste time when it's ripe, and I like two movies from him every year.

answered Mar 10 by shah Assistant Director (56,353 points)
+1 vote

Yes .... Yes..... Yes..... Naacho

answered Mar 10 by -OmKara- Production Designer (12,800 points)
0 votes

Have heard Dabbang 3 eyeing 28th December release date....
Lets see how it fares... More chances of a Republic Day 2019 release

answered Mar 10 by Haider Second Unit Director (74,517 points)

Salman won’t clash with SRK, though he can as business is business. For sake of Bollywood khans shouldn’t clash with each other. It could even be d3 on 28th dec and simbaa on 25th Jan.

Even i said the same.. It can be 28th Dec or Republic day..

0 votes

Dabangg 3 will be used to bully Simmba away from 28th and than will release on Republic Day 2019. I will be surprised if it doesn'tt end up being this situation.

answered Mar 10 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (201,504 points)

Smartness here in least state.. even ranveer with bansali crushed him badly even after havin rohit n varun... so smartness thing gets least priority here.. well its kindness plus bonding of rohit srk n bigger bonding karan srk... i guess karan is a producer if m not wrong.. so this bonding plus kindness is factor playin major role..

N the bonding is so strong they should nt have gone for 28th date instead they should have moved to republic date...

SRK-Adi, SRK-HR, HR-Akki, all 3 cases had bonding, what happened? It's about a movie vs movie, if they feel their movie can compete, they'll clash otherwise no one is wasting time here.

Here srk hr hr aki bonding itself isnt any bonding... yaa agree on srk aditya bonding.. that was strong.. but same way aditya is a pure money minded guy... plus eid is salman slot... no one can take that slot if his movie is ready... adi knows very well missing eid is like missing big chunks of money plus here eid is salman slot itself... i knew definetly adi gonna release it on eid itself... i would have doubted if it was salman production or any other production then salman would have leaved it ( 25% chances) eid slot due to friendship or kindness..

0 votes

I think salman is not interested in D3 but due to arbaaz pressure he is doing so.. thats y there no official announcement of release date or even shooting date.. even kick2 announced its date on xmas 19.... so definetly all those are rumour from arbaaz..

answered Mar 10 by playboy Production Accountant (28,286 points)