Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

Chulbul pandey is back! Salman khan starrer Dabangg 3 directed by prabhu deva. Its 2nd collaboration after wanted.

+3 votes
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/bollywood/confirmed-salman-khans-dabangg-3-helmed-prabhudheva-get-inside-deets/?__twitter_impression=true

CONFIRMED! Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3 to be helmed by Prabhudheva - Get INSIDE deets

Bollywood Hungama News Network

Sat Mar 10 10:23:01 IST

It’s finally official. For months now, there has been speculation on the inimitable Prabhudheva and his association with Salman Khan over Dabangg 3. For the first time, Prabhudheva speaks about the project. “I was in Mumbai last week to finalise all the details. Yes, I am directing Dabangg 3 for Salman and Arbaaz Khan. Who says no to them?” Prabhu laughs affectionately, recalling his association with Salman since the historic Wanted in 2009.

“We’ve been closely associated for the longest time. I share a warm friendship with Salman Khan and his brothers. When Salman and Arbaaz asked me to direct Dabangg 3 there was no question of saying no,” says Prabhu whose Wanted had resurrected Salman’s career after a series of box office duds.
“Not like that,” Prabhu protests shyly. “The biggest of superstars go through ups and downs in their career. Salman is Salman. Flops or hits don’t matter to his career.”
As for Dabangg 2, Prabhu says he hasn’t seen the earlier segments of the franchise. “I’d like to give it my own spin. Of course we all know what Salman’s Chulbul Pandey is all about. That sense of masti will remain in the cop’s role.” As for the rest, nothing changes.

Says Prabhu, “Everything including the cast remains the same. Salman, Sonakshi Sinha, Arbaaz… the music will be by Sajid-Wajid. Everything in Dabangg is unchanged except me: the director.”
Incidentally Dabangg 3 would be Sonakshi’s fifth film with Prabhudheva. “Sonakshi and I share a comfort level. I think we will have fun making this film.”
It’s been a while since Prabhu worked in Mumbai.
“My last Hindi film as a director was Singh is Bling with Akshay Kumar in 2015. Since then I’ve been busy with my South assignments,” adds Prabhu.
asked Mar 10 in Announcements by Ajay Production Accountant (20,727 points)
98% Accept Rate

edited Mar 10 by Ajay

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Chulbul pandey naam hi kaafi hai.
Prabhudeva has to make a average movie atleast which can entertain the audience anything else will be take cared by Bhai.

answered Mar 10 by Roman Production Designer (13,069 points)
selected Apr 9 by Ajay
+1 vote

Record awaits to become the first franchise with all three movies being Blockbusters .
Chulbul Pandey was a character with "flesh and blood" .

answered Mar 10 by shah Executive Producer (65,477 points)
0 votes

Tubelight effect , Bhai have decided no more risk from now on race 3 , kick 2 , Dabangg 3, tiger 3 (all sequel) & Bharat (Korean remake)...
Disadvantage of being non actor.

answered Mar 10 by deepak_bishty Director (131,561 points)

Tubelight was a boring movie with a poor screenplay and SK did quite well to keep the movie afloat. Its not about winning an Oscar .

Come on.
They are huge Superstars (Khans), they have to make commercial movie because they cater to a large chunk of audience.
They have the extra pressure of delivering huge grossers & without commercial stuff no movie can collect huge.Now don't say PK & Dangal were noncommercial.
Superstars should always avoid these niche movies which limits their potential.
Look at South Superstars they do big event movies only doesn't mean they are nothing without commercial stuff

Salman hater spotted, Tubelight performance was Oscar worthy.

Dangal was not your regular routine commercial film while I am agree with your point of Superstar needs to do commercial movie to attract wider audience but what Salman is doing is different as he is trying to play safe only with sequel or remake of well appreciated/accepted movie.
I am talking about originality he may create a character like chulbul/tiger with another movie instead of playing safe with same character again & again.

0 votes

The only prabhu deva film I enjoyed the last time was Wanted. Dabangg2 was trash. Hope this time the makers weave a story around Chulbul Pandey instead of blindly exploiting the brand as they did in 2012. The interesting question now is when is it releasing???????????

answered Mar 10 by Intense Director (128,012 points)
0 votes

one ultimate crap maybe on its way.

But I think PD deserves this as he was the one who turned the fortunes for Salman.

answered Mar 10 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,174 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 79 views
+2 votes
7 answers 320 views