Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,978 questions

251,428 answers

307,733 comments

396 users

Judwaa 2 Insane Television Run - Secret Superstar Does Well [BOI]

+2 votes
Secet Superstar did well on television getting 60 lakh impressions although remains to be seen how it goes post its premiere. The film has beaten films like Baadshaho and Raees on television by a small margin which is very good as the film hardly holds any appeal for the wider audience in India.

It may not be too strong post the premiere but at least it found some sort of audience post theatrical as films of this type struggle post theatrical as they are for a limited audience and those who are interested in this cinema are a minority and watch it in the theatres.

Judwaa 2 has maintained its crazy run post theatrical release as its fifth screening gets nearly 50 lakh impressions. It is almost the same as the first screening of Secret Superstar. The total in five screenings is 4.21 crore, a figure only surpassed by Bahubali - The Conclusion over first five screenings.

The ratings of Judwaa 2 on its first five screenings are as follows. The numbers are impressions which are the number of television sets viewing the film.

First - 1,52,66,00,000
Second - 92,78,000
Third - 63,78,000
Fourth - 64,53,000
Fifth - 47,59,000

TOTAL - 4,21,34,00,000
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3744
asked Mar 8 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,329 points)
99% Accept Rate

reshown Mar 8 by THUNDER BIRD

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Superhit in boxoffice and huge Blockbuster in television. His fan following increasing rapidly.

answered Mar 8 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,642 points)
selected Mar 12 by suhas
+2 votes

Judwaa 2 was a one time watch only, very surprising to see such numbers. SS hugely benefited from Aamir’s presence, take him out and this movie would be non existent

answered Mar 8 by Intense Director (127,853 points)

The 60 lakh impressions shows how reserved Indian audience are towards a film that doesn't cater as an entertainer.

Judwaa 2 was hard to watch even once. I am interested in seeing what another bad film Golmaal Again will do in multiple telecasts.

I found judwaa more tolerable than g4....which was third degree torture as far as I am concerned

+2 votes

Varun has connected very well with Kids/Youth through this film, you don't need brain science logic to connect, you just need to entertain which this film does.

I would expect same numbers for G4.

answered Mar 8 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,839 points)
+2 votes

Excellent number for secret superstar hope it will continue to shine on repeat viewing...
Coming to Judwaa 2 performance well what to say masala zindabad one more star is getting the right formula to survive in long run.

answered Mar 8 by deepak_bishty Director (131,558 points)
+2 votes

Shame on the audience ..judwa2?

answered Mar 8 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,114 points)

TB you’re back from South Africa? How is she? The sweet and innocent one? Is she planning to cry in the IPL too?@ Charlie, I’m safe, but Tb will be very sorry in the coming days

I've never been to South Africa @Intense, although would like to visit there sometime, and regarding who'll be sorry in coming days, well we'll soon see.

Na na. I say you can do two things to keep yourself happy Tb. Watch back to back shows of the adventures of kaali......car mechanic by day and gangster by night......or........make a list of at least 100 excuses ready for 21st dec, you will be very sorry that day mate

Sorry for what..?? Don't worry, unlike you, box office doesn't dictate how I view SRK.

+2 votes

After salman khan varun dhawan movies run on television like a riot.

answered Mar 9 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,620 points)
+2 votes

Horrible movie, and succes of such movies is the reason why we can't have good things in Bollywood.

answered Mar 9 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,930 points)
+1 vote

What bullshit is this! I have seen the film once and never dared to see it again at all!

answered Mar 8 by Sanal Star (143,584 points)
+1 vote

I think....songs of judwaa are very good...and entertaining.one of the reason to perform well

answered Mar 9 by power Assistant Director (46,765 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
7 answers 219 views
+3 votes
3 answers 159 views
+5 votes
6 answers 163 views