Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,394 questions

248,838 answers

303,836 comments

396 users

Is anyone following Pakistan Super League.Which team are you vouching for and which looks most dangerous

+4 votes
asked Mar 4 in Opinion by Haider Second Unit Director (76,299 points)
72% Accept Rate

Feels like an IPL rip-off, simply because of the Jerseys and how similar they are to the Indian counterparts.

I was able to watch quite a few highlights on YT. That Afridi catch the other day!

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

MS looks dangerous this seasosn, fantastic start for them considering its their first season. I am rooting for KK or MS to be the winner but its just a matter of time before either Quetta or Zalmi or United make a comeback. LQ have failed terribly in this season and so there is no expectation from them but I do have some sympathy for Rana sahab.

answered Mar 4 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,742 points)
selected Mar 6 by Haider
+2 votes

Its Karachi kings and Peshawar zalmi

answered Mar 5 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,530 points)
+1 vote

Apart from knowing the team names, no idea about anything else. But what I shall good is that PSL will promote and produce new talent in Pakistan. I am pretty amaze did by how Pakistan produces quality fast bowlers almost every year.....and now this tournament is exposing new faces to international cricket with each passing year

answered Mar 4 by Intense Director (122,020 points)

Bhai dekha tha maine ye video Facebook pe. What a kid, swinging it like anything. Kahan se aa jaate hain aise talent pak men?

Ganguly answered this once, that inspiration k liye stars bohat hain bowlers mein....batsman mein sirf Afridi ko woh Stardom mila h jo actually kisi genuine batsman ko milna chahye tha....Afridi ki wjah sy saaray new players tullay (slogging) maarnay par believe rkhtay hain....though out of jealousy but Muhammad Yousuf rightly said once something like ''Afridi destroyed whole generation of batsmen''

+1 vote

You meant super collapse league?? Don't follow it except that all the news I'm getting about it are about batting collapses day after day and army of John Cenas watching the matches in stadiums..!!

answered Mar 4 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (205,556 points)

Exactly.. When bowlers are superstars and batsmen are wannabe Virat Kohli.. There will be collapses.. There is only one team which has achieved record in collapses is Lahore Qalander.. Unfortunately stadiums are mostly empty but watched for qualifiers and Final in Lahore and karachi u will see crowd... They should have played starting matches in the country coz Qualifiers would have been housefull even in dubai..
If u are interesting to watch a match.. Do see 10 minutes highlights on youtube..

Whyy don't they host it completely in pakistan
I mean i know foreign players won't come in big numbers but still the people of pakistan deserve a lot of cricket especially when there is no international matches happening
They will get packed houses for every match

Its all about security concerns...There were many domestic matches and response was not that great.. Forigen players bring hype, sponsors.. IPL become successful coz of foriegn players.. Slowly and steadily things are improving

+1 vote

We don't follow Flop Leagues......

answered Mar 4 by puneetshukla Producer (101,644 points) 2 flags

well it's a Flop league not because it's of Pakistan but because of no crowd less quality .

Look there is a quality... As far crowd is concerned watch out for qualifiers and final... Telecast ratings are more than International Pakistan match

Next year half PsL will be in Pakistan so issue of crowd will be resolved slowly and steadily

https://www.dawn.com/news/1393534

Telecast and online browsing is huge.. Unfortunately stadiums are not crowded... Qualifiere and finals even cost 120 USD tickets and if will be housefull for sure

+1 vote

Only match i watched or like last 50mins i did watch was the Super over wala match LHR Vs ISL........otherwise not really interested

Just cz of Afridi, i want Karachi Kings to win......nothing else

answered Mar 5 by Baadshah Unit Manager (32,143 points)
0 votes

Nah it doesn't telecast in india
I do however watch the match resultcards on cricbuzz

answered Mar 4 by SSk Production Accountant (26,567 points)

It does telecast on Dsports channel but not sure if that channel is available to general audience in India.

No that channel isn't available to general audience

Thanks for the info

There are 10 minutes highlights on youtube on Pakistan super league channel.. Online streaming on cricketgateway.com

Related questions

+5 votes
1 answer 199 views
199 views asked Mar 20, 2015 in Sports Related by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (41,546 points)
+6 votes
3 answers 72 views