• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+2 votes

Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Trailer

Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Full Video Songs Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9bw4S5ePsEFtQ-o3Rc_ftnQKW9xvMLk-

Prema Leela Full Video Jukebox -

Meymarandhaen Paaraayo Full Video Jukebox -

Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Craze

Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=3125
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

Only Khan movie I didn't watched in theatre since 2014..!!

10 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I liked the movie lol. I remember when I posted good review for this film on forum and getting high no of downvotes.

answered by Star (142k points)
selected ago by
+3 votes

im so angry at them for ruining the best chance of modern day classic something like a MPK ,HAHK....
everything was in place.... every darn thing....
- salman khan was coming after 7 blockbusters out of his last 8 movies...(BTW 7 friggin blockbusters out of 8 movies are you kidding me....is this a joke.... what the.... )....
- such a great story it was , mahn this story was goldmine ...
- goodwill earned by Bajrangi bhaijaan...was immense...
- budget was provided .... which was the biggest ever....
- barjaatiya was coming after silencing critic hater after his sleeper blockbuster vivaaahhh

but such horrendous screenplay and dragged scenes and pathetic music and lazy editing made it an absolute garbage of a movie.
oh not to forget the weirdest climax ever. which im sure wasn't in the original draft.

answered by Star (149k points)

Bro panauti sonam is there. If deepika in the movie than movie going on another level.

+2 votes

Movie is average. Yes if deepika in the movie opposite salman khan than no one stop this average movie to cross 3 cr footfalls at the box office.

This is the only movie which footfalls is 2.28 cr and its declare hit at the box office. What a high standard set by salman khan even shahrukh khan not touch this type of footfalls since 2001 except chennai express.

answered by Camera Operator (9.2k points)
+1 vote

It was a boring movie to be frank in true barjatya style. Salman was the reason why I managed to survive in the theatre.

answered by Producer (111k points)
+1 vote

I kinda liked that movie but still it could've been much better and even proved to be a classic but as Grand Nova said "but such horrendous screenplay and dragged scenes and pathetic music and lazy editing made it an absolute garbage of a movie. "

answered by Location Manager (5.8k points)
0 votes

Ohhh how much i wish salman never did this movie
I hate barajatya movies they are just marriage videos stretched into movies
This movie came after bb even a half decent movie with the goodwill of bb on diwali would have done the trick but no it was this pathetic piece of shit from barajatya

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
0 votes

Found This Decent 1 Time Watch
I Love Barjatia Movies, Vivaah Is Among My All Time Favourites (Want A Wife Like Amirita Rao In Vivaah)
Loved Aaj Unse Milna Hai Song

answered by Production Accountant (22.1k points)
0 votes

4 th successful movie out of 4 from Salman-Sooraj combination

answered by Assistant Director (49.6k points)
0 votes

It's not a bad movie as some say. Pretty decent.

Though the story, taken from a book I read during school, can't remember the name, had much more potential.

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
0 votes

another wasted opportunity by salman to get a atg was coming after his best movie in his career

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)