• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

299k comments

717 users

+1 vote
Mine is 4cr, tomorrow's advance booking is disastrous
Choices:
3cr
4cr
5cr
6cr
asked in Predictions by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Going with 5cr. Expecting a crash tomorrow.

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Yeh 1st Monday Ke Options Dekh Ke Kitna Dard Ho Raha Hai Nahi Bata Sakta
Aisa Toh 3rd Monday Perform Karti Thi Aamir Ki Films
Takla Victor Nei Sab Kharab Kar Diya
But Biggest Blame Should Be On Aamir Himself

Sad-Fact

answered by Production Accountant (21.9k points)

Hmm Thanks Bro

Khans did not become legends with one movie. They aren't going to be finished with one bad movie too. If he is doing moghul then great. Bas 2020 tak aa jaaye

Hmm Yes He Needs To Do As Many Movies As Possible He Cant Waste His Peak Like This
2020 Decade Would Be His Last As Lead Star Actor So He Must Make Most Out Of It

After this epic disappointement now Aamir fans also feel same like Srk and salman fans how a bad feeling when his actor movie dissappointed at the box office. That is good for him also.

If aamir again going 4 years gap than very difficuilt for comeback. Hope it don't happen and aamir doing much possible movies at this stage of age. But aamir take so much interested in mahabharat web series and if aamir giving 1-2 years at that project than very bad for him. Hope it not happen.

–1 vote

It's High Time Aamirians should accept Aamir has Pan India stardom only when content works .Even Disastrous WOM Race-3 which had nothing pre-release to excite audience did 25 Cr week 2 .Let's see how much Thugs do.
even I am surprised By seeing Thugs Trending .Most of my friends family who have watched film have said it's one time watch .not bad but it's trending is awful . I always thought Aamir is on par with Salman but he is on par only with good wom but he can't carry even average films (that is where real Stardom lies and that has also been Said by Aamir once that Stardom should be judged by how much his flop films collect ) .
Despite YRF manipulating collections Thugs won't even do 150 Cr with such huge starcast .It's an epic disaster . by Disaster I don't mean in terms of loss . Its in term of expectations .

answered by Producer (101k points)
+1

People like you don't understand what I am saying . My admiration of Aamir is huge but his stardom is overrated and that we got to know with Thugs .
my admiration for him is for his films not for his stardom !!

Overrated stardom took 50cr+ opening and also max screens..Every trade including krk acknowledged 50cr opening and also every trade reported the drop......

The opening of Race 3 is less than niche commercial film Dangal.
Talking about Aamir unable to make bad content run. Same is the case with Salman or any other actor... Take race 3 and Tubelight ...

Salman is also confined and restricted to shirtless scenes and masala genre..

paka mat bhai . jaake kahin air comment kar

@kashyap123 what happen? Dhoom 3 safe, Pk safe what happen man...! TOH collect 400 cr nett in india what happen man...! 150 cr not looking there.

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 374 views
+3 votes
2 answers 262 views
+1 vote
3 answers 179 views