Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,450 questions

249,070 answers

304,185 comments

396 users

Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Emerges SUPER HIT(BOI)

+3 votes

Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety is on course to be the highest grossing small film of all time as it recorded an excellent 5.50-5.75 crore nett on its eighth day. The total collections of the film are now nearly 50 crore nett.

The film is only 5-10% less than its first day collection though that is because of the holiday for Holi but even if we take out that factor it is still a very strong hold. The highest grossing small films are Aashiqui 2 and Fukrey Again at around 78-79 crore nett and this looks pretty certain to beat these figures. 

The collections of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety till date are as follows.

First Week - 43,75,00,000

Friday - 5,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 49,25,00,000 apprx

It will be interesting to see how this film fares on Saturday as the way it is faring in areas that sustain well it could even show growth despite coming off on a holiday. The film easily beat the new release Pari despite being screened on less screens and has a lot of gas in the tank as there is no stopping this film in Delhi NCR and East Punjab.

The second Friday collections confirm the SUPER HIT status of the film.

Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3728
asked Mar 3 in Opinion by Intense Director (122,407 points)
90% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Fantastic Trend .Seems like Movie would now easily do 80 cr+ and may even do 90 cr .Sure Shot Superhit and Blockbuster also on cards if it does 100 cr

answered Mar 3 by puneetshukla Producer (101,690 points)
selected Mar 4 by Intense
+1 vote

Terrific trending by SKTKS. Audience has liked it immensely. Will easily do 80+ cr from now. Should be a Blockbuster!!!!

answered Mar 3 by Sanal Star (142,651 points)
Can SKTKS defy all the odds and become first small scale 100 crore grosser
+1 vote

Great start of the year -

Padmaavat - SUPER HIT [with big grosser]
Sonu ke titu ki sweety - SUPER HIT
Padman - AVERAGE

All verdict are minimum in just first 2 month 2 super hit and 1 success.

answered Mar 3 by Ajay Casting Director (17,976 points)
0 votes

I knew majority of our public is retarded, succes of Sonu ki tatti ki sweet smell proves it even more..!!

answered Mar 3 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (205,889 points)

I'm now sick of it, you shamelessly say lie about me and say whatever shit that comes in your mouth, now you prove that I said G4 is cult classic or get ready for consequences..!!

Language tb. I said the same thing which abbie said. Have the same benchmarks for movies. You called judwaa as crapwaa. But for you g4 and rohit is wholesome classic entertainment. I wont wait for any consequences man. Youve said it very often what a celebrated filmmaker rohit shetty is.
Movies like g4, judwaa2, sktks etc will find an audience anyhow.

You are a professional lier, how easily can you lie about stuffs is remarkable, yet gross

Not only i never said that G4 is a wholesome classic entertainer or whatever, and certainly not celebrated filmmaker, my comments were, he is better than his genre directors like Sajid Khan or Prabhu Deva, but nowhere did I mentioned celebrated or whatever.

And LANGUAGE..?? Who do you think you are? Captain America..??

Besides both Judwaa 2 & G4 are bad, Judwaa 2 is extra bad and crapwaa because it fits better than crapmaal, you don't understand that..??

And besides, you are a lier and hence I'm gonna say

0 votes

Movie will cross 90cr comfortably.
Now LuvRanjan will continue to churn out movies like this.
He has found his target audience.

answered Mar 3 by Roman Production Designer (12,200 points)
0 votes

Very Well Deserved........ LOVED IT...... Iska bhi banao sequel......

answered Mar 3 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,824 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 100 views
100 views asked Mar 12 in Opinion by Intense Director (122,407 points)
+2 votes
5 answers 212 views
+1 vote
3 answers 92 views