Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,189 questions

244,067 answers

396 users

Pari And Veerey Ki Wedding Opening Day Business

+2 votes
Pari had a poor opening day of around 4 crore nett. The film started slowly but picked from the afternoon as Holi festivities got over. The 4 crore net opening would have been reasonable if it was a normal day but its a poor performance for a holiday.

It managed to beat the opening day numbers of Phillauri which grossed 3.86 crore nett but by a very small margin and it was a holiday so on real value the opening is lower.

The film is basically a psychological thriller which offers little entertainment for the audiences in India and on top it is devoid of music which is going to make it hard for the film going forward.

The film will be mainly for the five metros of Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata and Bangalore but maybe you can take out Delhi from the equation as the genre tends to be very bad there unless supported by cast which is rare for these type of films.

The film has to show some solid growth coming off a holiday and that will be a big task for the film. It is an urban multiplex film so the above metros could grow but solid growth at an all India level is going to be hard to come by.

The other film Veerey Ki Wedding is very poor and opened to around 75-80 lakhs nett on its opening day which is a similar collection to last weeks Welcome To New York but the costs are much lower than that film.

Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3727
asked Mar 3 in Opinion by Intense Producer (108,212 points)
90% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

I don't know what is BOI smoking when they say that numbers are low for holiday, I mean who watches movies on holi? specially in morning and noon.

answered Mar 3 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (201,504 points)
selected Mar 4 by Intense

BOI live in their imaginary world, 4cr is a pretty decent number for holi.

4cr on holi for heroine centric film is a decent collection. Even I don't know why they do this type of foolish commentary.

Bro movie bahut buri hai wom negative hai so poor number kahne galat nahi hai kyun ki unko pata hai ki aaj drop hoga movie ka dekh lena.

0 votes

Poor numbers for both films. Hope Pari can pick up!!!!!

answered Mar 3 by Sanal Star (140,754 points)
0 votes

Pari is very bad film. Kal dekh li galti se aur bahut badi galati kar di.

answered Mar 3 by Ajay Camera Operator (11,046 points)

I was planning to see it, is it that bad?

Mat jana bro skip kar de plan.

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 56 views
56 views asked Aug 6, 2014 in Music by Sehgal Assistant Director (44,838 points)
+8 votes
4 answers 92 views
+5 votes
1 answer 73 views
73 views asked Jul 10, 2014 in Movie Discussions by Sandeep Production Accountant (23,545 points)