Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,443 answers

307,751 comments

396 users

Check out the pic of Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Aanand L Rai & Himanshu Sharma on the sets of ZERO.

+4 votes
asked Mar 2 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,329 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

When will the shooting of Zero end..i am curious.. Srk has said its taking longer time.. It was said it will end by November then it was december.. Then it was heard movie may wrap up by Jan-Feb

answered Mar 2 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,948 points)
selected Mar 6 by suhas
+2 votes

SRK looks as if he just watched some of his recent movies

answered Mar 2 by Intense Director (127,859 points)
+1 vote

Frankly speaking........for me pic from movie sets means..... its like something to see from the shoot/scene/characters...something interesting/something new.........but when they show just the actors/actresses like that....its doesn't make any difference whether its from some movie sets or some party....some get together...its all same.....
This pic I can say is When Aanad Rai first visited SRK on the sets of JTHJ........

answered Mar 2 by abbie Unit Manager (31,319 points)

Not really. Well for one it can be easily proven that it is a new pic & not from 2012.

Movie set pics doesn't have to be amidst work or everybody in costume per se. Just a pic in the location that's all.

Cmon Suhas....I never thought u will take my comment seriously.......
Everything u said its true and I know that.....its a pic from Zero;s set only....and title is also appropriate that "Pic from Zero's set".....
What I meant to say....as a personal opinion ....I get disappointed when such pics shows normal actors/actresses poses/pics.....and nothing related with the film... even a pic from actual shooting is also fine with me....but pics like these...only good thing I get is atleast shooting is going on...and picture may release on time!!!!!

Still march. They already released a promo way too early. I am pretty sure the marketing campaign is already designed completely till December. One thing Srk won't go wrong so..

Related questions