• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+2 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/atulreellife/status/1060854962433986562
asked ago in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (248k points)
97% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

As per reports Bharat is shaping up well, hope it do well next Eid.

answered ago by Location Manager (7.9k points)

Please mind your words.. how can you say Salman is doing one bad movie after another ?

You are totally evil man

0 votes

Good to see Kat promoting her next.
BTW not a very good observation but I feel Shah and Salman, give Kat very good space in their film. Aamir simply use her for dance scenes

Wait, why I am saying this? Just came in mind.

answered ago by Super-star (166k points)

SRK does same with every actress, Salman due to obvious reasons, it's Aamir who is notorious for cutting & chopping roles, latest example is TOH.

Hehe. It's okay one can always expect a better defined role or at least better screen time for Katrina in a Salman Khan film.

In case of Shah Rukh Khan, the genres have made sure her characters being the lead. In a way it's opposite in Zero compared to JTHJ.

–1 vote

Hope kat will get a good role in Bharat as in thugs she was hardly there for doing Marshall arts dance moves , but i am sure she will going to rock in zero as like in chennai express where an actress simply overshadowed a businessman and in zero anushka & kat going to repeat the same thing again.

answered ago by Director (128k points)