+1 vote

He has been getting box office success thanks to neutrals who respect his choices and not thru a die hard fanbase

Source Link: twitter
asked in Box Office Related by Camera Operator (10k points)
76% Accept Rate

I haven't watched TOH... Still I disagree to the term equally bad. PRDP was boring but it you want to use the word Bad then fine. But HNY was worse. Way way beyond being bad.

How can you doubt something that is already not there

6 Answers

+3 votes

Entertainment wise
Hny>Toh>Prdp
But footfalls wise
Prdp 2.28cr
Only movie to cross 2cr footfalls
Hail Megastar

answered by Assistant Director (56.8k points)
+2 votes

Thugs of Hindostan is not the films which his fanbase expect from him (yes that is also true that from fanaa to thugs he broke all opening record every time) , this is similar of Salman fans don't expect non masala film like tubelight from him.
Salman tried & failed badly.

answered by Director (131k points)
Salman is Zero without Masala agree?
+2 votes

He has 6 record opening which is equal to both SRK and Salman. So what type of doubt do you have and that too on stardom of Aamir. All 3 khans are equal on stardom.

answered by Production Accountant (22.4k points)

But very less bumper openers as compare to both salman and shahrukh. And if i count excellent than aamir nowhere near both khans.

All 3 are equal Ajay whether you count opening or lifetime,Aamir has achieved. All. We can't doubt on khans stardom as all are great. I respect all 3 khans.

+1 vote

Footfalls comparision Diwali Release -

Happy New Year - 1.98 cr (Shahrukh)
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - 2.28 cr (Salman)
Thugs Of Hindostan - 1.5 cr Max. (Aamir)

1. Salman
  2. Shahrukh
  3. Aamir
answered by Assistant Director (42.4k points)
+1 vote

A fan like you who bashed his own star on Eid, should not be making this post

answered by Super-star (174k points)
0 votes

Krrish3 with 2.30cr-2.35cr footfalls incl. Dubbed collections tops the list since last 15yrs.

answered by Location Manager (7.1k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 100 views
+5 votes
1 answer 104 views