18. Maniac01 - 75 points
  19. Bollywood_on_d_Rocks - 74 points
  20. power - 73 points
  21. Suhas - 68 points
  22. mr.hola - 59 points
  23. Lambodar - 55 points
  24. God Father - 49 points
  25. Santosh - 46 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

68.6k questions

260k answers

318k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+1 vote
I am sorry because I am writing it without watching a movie. Thugs has a huge hype with less publicity.Hype is equally beneficial as well as dangerous. If the movie having huge hype clicks then only sky is limit if not then it lands faster than norms.e.g Bahubali 2 and Besharam. As far as my post is concerned I don't take it as a paid negativity because negativity is every where. In social media, In society every where. Some of my friends watched this movie today in theatre after travelling 70 KM in this cold morning; only because they trust Amir Khan. Having heard the negativity they still prefer to go. Their trust in Amir Khan is more than these all negativity but every of them (six members) were disappointed. As I am travelling Kathmandu tomorrow they suggest me to avoid this one. Hence it's your choice to call it paid negativity or general view or the impact of negative reviews on general audience.
in Movies by Production Designer (15.9k points)
78% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

There is no paid negativity, wom for a masala movie like d3 was also good, but there TOH is getting the worst WOM for an aamir movie since God knows when.

by Star (140k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Yes, it's paid negativity, people paid money to watch this movie and movie turned out to be a bad one, so they gave it bad reviews, hence the so called paid negativity.

Now Aamir fans can't digest that their so called perfectionist can also go wrong and hence are blaming each and every one of spreading paid negativity.

Next will be Aamir fans declaring that paid negativity was due to Jack Sparrow fans who could not digest the legendary performance of Aamir as Jack Sparrow which was good enough for people to forget real Jack Sparrow, hence they are spreading paid negativity.

by Mega Star (213k points)
+2 votes

Everyone was targeting it and wanted to see it fail. It was not a good movie, but they acted as if it was the worst thing ever.

by Assistant Director (42.2k points)
+2 votes

Don't know what it is but I have never seen some bunch of jokers to continuously targeting a film like 25 hua to Nahi manenge 30 hua to Nahi manenge & irony is that these are the same guys who was like oh my god with negative wom 44.97 Cr simply wow wow bow bow wow wow...

by Director (129k points)
+1 vote

This is worst aamir movie.but much better than race3 jhms

by Production Designer (12.5k points)
+1 vote

Yeah i paid 10rupees to 10 trade Site... So They are spreading bad review.

by Editor (88.5k points)
+1 vote

I was paid 25000 rs by Kiran Rao to spread negativity against ToH. She wanted to get back at Aamir for cheating on her.

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
0 votes

It's watchable man!. Social media was waiting to bring down Aamir for some reason.

by Second Unit Director (77.4k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 419 views
+8 votes
7 answers 417 views