Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,410 questions

248,889 answers

303,901 comments

396 users

Here's the short teaser for Salman Khan's much awaited Dus Ka Dum Season 3.

+5 votes
157 views asked Feb 27 in Television by suhas All Time best! (258,532 points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I always enjoyed watching this show, Salman was an extremely good host, I recall one particular episode with him and Aamir, was particularly fun to watch, now I hope he never hosts that shitty big boss again.

answered Feb 28 by Intense Director (122,094 points)
selected Mar 6 by suhas

Depends on how DKD 3 is received. He hasn't officially parted ways with Colors or Bigg Boss.

0 votes

Salman is looking old n bit tired nowadays..

answered Feb 27 by playboy Production Accountant (29,947 points)

Well age will eventually catch up with all. Can manage it on the big screen but TV shows has it's own limitations.

Anyways, he's working on an extremely packed schedule of Race 3, Dus Ka Dum 3, Dabangg tour etc..

Infact this promo was shot amidst packed schedule too..

0 votes

How does he manage to do so many things at one time?. Great
so now no big boss?............

answered Feb 27 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,478 points)

I hope so that he stop doing bigg boss

He did hint of not coming back to Bigg Boss. But nothing has come out as officials from his team or Colors team.

Although some sources claimed Dus Ka Dum is planned to be a daily show rather weekly once/weekend show.

Personally yes it would be nice to see him disassociate himself from Bigg Boss but have to wait. If DKD takes lesser time to shoot as predicted then he will return with Bigg Boss.

0 votes

Salman should have done this show long time ago. Instead of that crap Big Boss. I hope he never hosts that show again. Waiting!!!!!

answered Feb 28 by Sanal Star (142,498 points)

Depends on how DKD 3 is received.