• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+1 vote
asked ago in General by Camera Operator (8.2k points)
68% Accept Rate

Nope save it for masala film Simmba

Reason being because of not just Ranveer but Ajay.

+1

Simmba will be one pathetic movie. I wish it bombs. Can't tolerate ranveer and rohit. Ajay only a small cameo

FYI, those who are action movie lovers will enjoy. As long as it meets the requirement masses wants then the chances of this movie doing well is high. It's going to well at the Box Offic.e

--

I'm very much action junkie but I wouldn't say all of them great. You know what it was like when this genre dominated the 80s era in Indian Cinema. As for Simmba, I'm just watching for Ajay Devgn although I feel that Rohit may make a poor mans versions out of Singham.

Rohit Shetty knows his audiences very well and it's unfortunate that this industry doesn't have good mass directors accept him. 90s directors who made action movies have retired and Prabhu Deva is just useless. AR Marugdoss is superb but he hardly makes Hindi films.

8 Answers

+1 vote

Please don't man!.. Still It would break records which is safe for the next few years lol

answered ago by Second Unit Director (73.8k points)
–1

Rofl Rofl rofl. Grand nova just killed it badly.

+1

WTF Lmao

+1

0 votes

Take crocin first than go.

answered ago by Location Manager (7.2k points)

Already booked 7 tickets bro

0 votes

Smoke some jadibooti and go ..it will help tremendously.

answered ago by Director (120k points)
0 votes

Go with low expectations and it should be fine. Many people are saying it is better than 1star review .... it is around 3 star rating. So if you go with low expectations .. then it should be fine.

answered ago by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
0 votes

From your profile picture it seems that you are a bhaifans & if that is true then believe me thugs is 1975 Sholay because you are already habitual of watching Ram Gopal Verma ki Sholay.

answered ago by Director (128k points)
0 votes

I'll also be going for it this week....................................

answered ago by Producer (106k points)
–1 vote

Your Life Your Choice
Who Are We To Advice You On This
Anyways As You Said You Booked 7 Tickets So Why Asking

Its Anyways Not A Tough Descision To Make

If You Like Masala Films You Can Go And Watch It!

answered ago by Casting Director (19.8k points)

Atleast I can go with low expection by reading your advice.

–1

Yes That Will Be Best Thing To Do

–3 votes

if you liked Pirates of the Caribbean part 4 and are ok with endless boring action, then go for it.

answered ago by Unit Manager (36k points)