• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+1 vote
Watched thugs and my review is added under the review post.

My main complaint is that it does not have those scenes. I don’t know if its the right word but them Hero Elevation scenes I’m talking about!

See for instance Bahubali 1 and 2 had ample scenes where the hero was shown to be a badass. Salman Khan is also shown a savage in Dabangg, Tiger etc. The standout scenes were so rare in the movie.

People have started shitting D3 so much that they forgot that when the movie released, it was received mostly on the positive side. It’s just that the movie hasn’t aged well and for obvious reasons. There are scenes such as Sahir fooling Jai with his retard brother’s mannerisms or the last scene where they both jump off the bridge. Even Dangal starts off with that legendary dialogue “National level champion se hara hai tu!”
Source Link: Seinfeld’s wisecracking brain
asked ago in Movie Discussions by Location Manager (6.2k points)
95% Accept Rate

edited ago by

Victor Nei Sab Kharab Kar Diya
Aamir Is Also At Fault For Trusting Hin

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I think the biggest issue is the story. It clearly apes Dhoom 3's opening and sets up revenge for the little girl, but she's not the main character, so the movie focuses on Firangi instead, and the main story is kept waiting until the ending moments.

answered ago by Unit Manager (36k points)
selected ago by
0 votes

I Did not read your review since I plan to watch the movie this week. It's obvious that hiring Victor again was a major misfire. A movie starring aamir and Big B deserves way way better.

answered ago by Producer (106k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 62 views
62 views asked Oct 1, 2014 in Opinion by hell Camera Operator (9.3k points)
+5 votes
1 answer 138 views
138 views asked Oct 1, 2014 in Opinion by hell Camera Operator (9.3k points)
+1 vote
3 answers 131 views