• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+1 vote
She is consistently watchable .. congrats to her designer
asked ago in General by Director (120k points)
88% Accept Rate

edited ago by

'

2 Answers

+1 vote

Lol.xupa huwa aarman jagake fuss kardiya charlie

answered ago by Camera Operator (8.2k points)

Kya yeh acha nahin hai..? Iske aage aur karegi kya ? ab kya short t shirt mein no pants karegi kya ? ..priyanka jaaaan legi kya ..?

Misleading title diya matkaro bhai

+1 vote

look ... im the horniest guy there is.....
i get red hot when i see someone not wearing pants ..... but i would rather prefer to be gaayyy before getting hot for priyanka chopra.....

if she was the last female alive.... and i had to pork her to continue the human specie.... i would just pass...like she would say its about saving the human race

all you have to do is.......cover the face, phhucckkk the bass and close the case.....

and i would be like.... no thanks im good.

answered ago by Star (148k points)

She has got amazing posterior ..how about going from behind , if u got the task to save the humanity ?

what the hecking heck charlie.....no way.... you are the XL you would know..... no compromising on principle.
just hate her..... beyond .... anything.

+1

Hehe....i always feel happy if I see long Para in g.novas answer..... Kind of pervert literature...

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 72 views
+3 votes
1 answer 183 views
183 views asked Aug 22, 2015 in Television by Invisible Production Designer (14.8k points)