• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+1 vote
Source Link: https://www.timesnownews.com/videos/entertainment/bollywood/kangana-not-satisfied-with-vfx-used-in-manikarnika-the-queen-of-jhansi-bollywood-news/14579
asked ago in General by Location Manager (6.2k points)
95% Accept Rate

Now now.. is she backing out already

She Is Ridiculous Person
No Respect For Her At All

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Megastar needs to be take more control and hire some better technicians for quality vfx. The visionary mind that she is apart from being the finest actress of our age, she can contribute in other areas too.

answered ago by Producer (106k points)
selected ago by

She’s a disgrace to the name of Jhansi Ki Rani! I don’t know how she got that role.

@Seinfeld i agree on this..

She will provide more disgrace to the name of jhansi ki rani by playing victim card and crying everywhere how she was mistreated

Exactly.. that might be the reason she is doing that movie... I don’t really fond the HR movie interesting but if Kangana’s movie is clashing with it.. I’ll make sure I watch it.

+1 vote

One advice, hire RCE VFX..!!

answered ago by Mega Star (202k points)

Uske liye paisa bhi toh hona chahiye!

Don't give advice mahn ..take her to srk's office and get them the contract..tell rce to give u some commission

0 votes

She took over the directorship midway ..so she should make use of whatever the resources she is getting ..or else postpone the film and let hashmi Saab and hritik battle it out for supremacy on republic day week

answered ago by Director (120k points)