• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+3 votes
11 crore for a Hindi film (PRDP)  and 9 crore if you consider Baahubali The Conclusion.
asked ago in General by Assistant Director (41.7k points)
77% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+5 votes

Bhaifans ka to banta hai but PR created star fans kyun ro rahe hai unki jhms ka lifetime to reh gaya thugs ki 1st day figure se..

answered ago by Director (128k points)
+3 votes

TOH opening > Dilwale + Raees + JHMS

JHMS ALREADY CROSSED

CULT CLAASIC FAN WILL BE CROSSED TODAY

MASS RAEES WILL BE CROSSED TOMORROW

INDIAN INCEPTION WILL BE CROSSED TILL END OF EXTENDED WEEKEND

BEST FILM EVER HNY WILL BE CROSSED IN 5 DAYS FLAT

AND FINALLY ENTIRE CAREER HIGHEST OF SRK WILL BE CROSSED WITHIN 1ST EXTENDED WEEK ITSELF

answered ago by Casting Director (19.8k points)

why the hate on srk dude i though you all were predicting toh to enter the 400 club and now you all are comparing it to jhms and fan lol?

I dont hate srk at all many times I praised him and even made praise post him but when srk fans are blabbering nonsense about Aamir then we have to give it back

+2 votes

Excellent...

Stardom + holiday combination= 50 cr...

One more achievement by Aamir khan

answered ago by Assistant Director (42.2k points)
+2 votes

Annihilation...................

answered ago by Second Unit Director (73.8k points)
0 votes

I am taking that number with a pinch of salt though. In any case, Aamir Khan is the biggest draw in India, he has proved it again. We are blessed to see such domination, a movie every two years and still record opening

answered ago by Producer (106k points)
–3 votes

TOH vs BB2, That's holiday vs Non Holiday, 1.5 years later, also GST.

PRDP was 2015 release, TOH is 2018

if we talk about biggest single day then it was Sanju with 46.66 crs, so TOH beat Sanju with 3-4 crs difference.

And even in opening day ETT beat Agneepath by 9 crs back in 2012, that was holiday vs holiday within same year.

answered ago by Mega Star (202k points)
+4

Jo HNY ke time nanga naach rahe hai wo aaj calculation ke ustaad bane hue hai...
ETT to HNY iska bhi kar lo..

+2

Calculation ke ustad..

+4

Same logic should be applied when comparing Dhoom 3 vs TZH opening also then.
Same logic should be applied when comparing Dangal vs TZH opening also then.

Salman fans used to say that Aamir can't give big opening with bad movie .... now compare Race 3 vs TOH vs Tubelight vs JHMS.

I'm not trying to prove that Salman is lesser start, just that with holiday + masala movie ... giving opening is easier than with drama movie.

+3

Bijli Chirya Tu Dukhi Kyun Hai Be Happpy Negativity Ke Kaaran Magnum Opus JHMS Ka Lifetime 1st Day Mei Cross Nahi Hua Nahi Toh 1st Day Pe Hi Game Over Ho Jaata

IRONY DIES WHEN A FAN BASE WHO SPREADS REAL MANIPULATION OF 9 CR IN 1ST DAY OF HNY FIGURES IS NOW GIVING GYAAN ON MANIPULATION WHEN IN REALITY FROM BOI NAHATA TARAN TO BOLLY HUNGAMA KOIMOI JOGINDER GIRISH HIMESH ALL ARE SAYING 50 CRS AND THERE IS NO PROOF OF MANIPULATION

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 122 views
122 views asked 4 days ago in Box Office Related by nolaniitjee Assistant Director (41.7k points)