• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+3 votes
asked in Reviews by Production Designer (12.6k points)
74% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Aamir khan is known for quality movies. So this comes as a surprise. If you ask me, This film is watchable and far better than Dhoom 3........
Aamir khan has done a good job as always but director/writer messed it up big time

answered by Second Unit Director (73.9k points)
selected ago by

yes it's a shock.The movie didn't look that bad from the trailer.

+2 votes

I am sad TOH is receiving bad reports but at least its earning a lot. I am sure Aamir knows that the movie was not up to his standard so we can count on him to be more careful in the future.

answered by Assistant Director (41.7k points)
+1

Aamir kind of gave us the hint.. He is no saint either... He promoted for the sake of promoting and used words like fear of trying, character attracted him more than story etc...

+1

Dont think that it will fall very badly. Dhoom 3 was bashed by almost everyone but it had amazing trending.
Even if it does fall badly, the lifetime should still be respectable. It has reportedly already earned 140 crore from satellite and streaming rights (70 crore from Sony and 70 crore from Amazon).

+1

Also worldwide release it will make/recover some good money

And I also think the movie can do above $50 million in China alone.

Related questions

–2 votes
2 answers 163 views
+5 votes
2 answers 66 views