• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

0 votes
its all out ..... aur ye idiots.... wordings bhe change nahe kar rahay ...hahaha nakal k liye bhe akal ki zaroorat hoti hai
asked in Box Office Related by Star (148k points)
68% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+3 votes

The Salman Fans Who Are Licking Krk Must Also Know According To Him PRDP Is FLOP
And Salman Has Just 1 300 Cr Movie

As Per KRK Salman Manipulates In All His Films!

answered by Casting Director (20k points)

@rancho
Bro nolaniitjee returns to the forum.. Did u notice?

Ya Bro

+1 vote

Bajarangi is not even in top 5 films but BOI calls it best of the centure ullu samja hai kya?

One more- BOI used words like "ANNIHILATION" to describe decent opening of TZH which is not the case with thugs...

answered by Second Unit Director (73.9k points)
0 votes

Ullu ne sun liya to tujh pe maanhaani Ka case thok dega , unki bhi kuch repo hoti hai.

answered by Director (128k points)
0 votes

Khisiyani billi khambha noche

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
0 votes

Do you have any link to support it? I also personally don't like to believe the bumper opening after the reports, but let's see the drop today, then we know if the collections are true.

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)
0 votes

Actual figures yet to come in, don't believe yrf will inflate by more than 10cr.

answered ago by Producer (106k points)
–1 vote

......50 possible hai.....bcz number 1 star on biggest holidayy.......even 55 possible.......but lookingg at occupancy reports of other sites.....a big no.....i follow krkboxoffice n it said 37 onlyy.........10x god hrithik rejected this movie.......

answered by Production Accountant (26.8k points)

He is bashing since the beginning for some reason esp after his account got suspended.

....krk sir bashes everyone but this time i think he is right.....boi didnt give circuit comparison in the afternoon like every big movie....for eg sanju v dangal v tzh etc etc....direct raat ko 50cr bol diya.......which is completelyy fabricated......imo........

In the article BOI has clearly mentioned that by the time the article was published, TOH had done 48 crore, and it would do additional few crores at night.
And here is the circuit records article.
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4414

Le ab to circuit record bhi de Diya , ab kya Chahiye theater wise collection..

Bhai usme time lagega thugs thi Mohenjo-Daro Ka to max to max 10 minute me aa jana tha.

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 159 views
159 views asked Jul 25, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Criminal Director (135k points)