• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+3 votes
With no help from the product quality..and a little help from diwali..
asked in Box Office Related by Director (120k points)
88% Accept Rate

Yes single handedly. Amitabh bacchan nothing, yrf nothing. Biggest Budget nothing, grand scale, commercial entertainer nothing, katrina nothing, biggest Holiday of year nothing, hiked ticket Price nothing, 5000 screens nothing..... Lol.. All time negative wom Film like ra One scored biggest day in This day.. That was 2nd day of ra One.... Review never going to effect a day like this. And its Not a 2nd. Day also.

Congratulations to u For trying hard to show up support ...To Keep Aamir fans ur side. Lol. Like every uncle is bad only runkle uncle is good. Hahajahajahah

Haaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa...

....check pm charlie runkle....

8 Answers

+2 votes

1st 100 cr Lifetime Was By Aamir
1st 150 cr Distributor Share Was By Aamir
Now 1st 50 cr Opening/Single Day Also Belongs To Aamir

Aamir-Khan-Zindabaad

answered by Casting Director (20k points)
+1 vote

any big event film releasing on post diwali day will get the opening records this is something we knew 2 years back when the film was announced that it will break opening records

answered by Set Designer (2k points)
+1 vote

I don't like it. If movie is bad it should flop badly. That way Aamir will learn the lesson and stop doing movie with YRF. We got his best movies after Mela, hope same thing happens after ToH.

I would rather take a Talaash than Dhoom 3 / ToH.

I think Aamir should produce all his movies .. where he gets more freedom for changing script, reshooting, test screening etc. At this point YRF is not making any great movies ... just taking big stars and putting them in average movies to mint money.

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)

Your fellow fans will hate you for this but great answer

Ghanta great answer yes agree movie is not as per Aamir standard so what Aamir is also a human & sometimes his choice also can go wrong...
Hate those aamirian who blindly trust haters & not watch thugs of Hindostan till now , Aamir se jyada trust 2rs critics pe hai.

I have not watched movie till now because there is no theatre in my hometown. Will watch once I'm back in Bangalore.

My first line itself says that "If movie is bad .."

Then first watch the movie before commenting here but what you are doing here , other actors ki Nahi chali to unki maaro & jab Apne actor ke Saath Kuch Galat ho to reverse gear...
Na Bhai na bahut disappoint Kiya aaj Tum sabne..

+1 vote

Congrats to all cinema lovers as well.

answered by Casting Director (18.1k points)
+1 vote

Boi charsi hahahahahah

answered by Star (148k points)
+1 vote

It was a given. The stardom has done the job. Now up to the content

answered by Producer (106k points)
+1 vote

Hahaha ab kya bolenge haters ki bina acting Kar ke hit ya opening dekar dikhaye Aamir , na Bhai na ye na ho pavega Aamir se tumhare actor ko acting aati Nahi aur Aamir ki jati Nahi.

answered by Director (128k points)
–1 vote

Hahaha buzz due to Amitabh and Aamir come together first time in a movie. And big budget movie so not single handadly and 50 cr se to kam hi aayega kal.

answered by Location Manager (7.2k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
7 answers 271 views
271 views asked Nov 8 in General by Santosh Camera Operator (8.3k points)
+5 votes
5 answers 191 views
+8 votes
6 answers 193 views