Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

246,998 answers

300,794 comments

396 users

Kick 2: Jacqueline Fernandez to be part of the sequel of Salman Khan-starrer, confirms Sajid Nadiadwala.

+2 votes
Producer-director Sajid Nadiadwala has confirmed that Jacqueline Fernandez will continue to remain a part of the Kick franchise which stars Salman Khan in the lead. Amidst speculation that Fernandez was not going to be a part of the eagerly awaited sequel, Nadiadwala has rubbished the claims and confirmed that the script for Kick 2 is being written keeping Fernandez in mind.

“We had already decided that there would be a sequel. I’ve been writing it for a year now. As I had a lot of other things on my plate, it was taking time. I’ll restart the writing process. We should be ready to roll the movie next year, after Salman finishes all his current films. Kick 2 will release on Christmas 2019," said Nadiadwala, according to a DNA report.

Further elaborating on how the rumours of Fernandez being dropped from the sequel started doing the rounds in the first place, Nadiadwala explained how Khan was at an event where he was giving Nadiadwala the Best Director award. Whilst handing over the title, the Dabangg star joked and said "Kick 2 is ready now, and Jacqueline, you are not there!".

This comment that was made in jest was circulated in a manner wherein media houses started reporting that Fernandez was going to be replaced in the sequel. Nadiadwala further added that once he finishes penning down the script of the film, that's when he'll "be completely sure" however at present, Fernandez is there in what he's writing, however it's too early to talk about any of these developments, according to Nadiadwala.
Source Link: http://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/kick-2-jacqueline-fernandez-to-be-part-of-the-sequel-of-salman-khan-starrer-confirms-sajid-nadiadwala-4360799.html/amp
asked Feb 21 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,448 points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Maybe there will be another heroine apart from Jacqueline as rumours are rife that salman has a double role in the movie.

answered Feb 21 by Roman Camera Operator (10,145 points)
selected Feb 26 by suhas

As you said, rumours. Sajid is still yet to complete the film.

Also Salman Khan is yet to cast Amy Jackson opposite him. He doesn't go back on his promise. But not sure whether she will be finalised or not.

0 votes

So its a continuation from kick 1
Gud for jacqueline she gets to work with salman again

answered Feb 21 by SSk Production Accountant (25,658 points)