• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

0 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/FarOutAkhtar/status/1060522775947939840
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (248k points)
97% Accept Rate

Ahan.....i thought jst distribution will be done by Excel but......again....main sahi tha....keeday padein tjhe Farhan Akhtar

@Baadshah what?

The release of the Hindi version in northern states will be handled by filmmakers Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani and Anil Thadani. “This association (with leading filmmakers from across the country) is not without watching the film. They have watched the film. They liked it and that’s why they came on board,” Yash said.

“I am thankful to Anil Thadani. He was the first to watch the movie and took it to Excel Entertainment,” he added.

i mixed Excel with KJo.....thats why thought that u wrote Excel as co producer of KGF....who r actually jst distributors......but u were talking abt Simmba.......thnx for the clarification

Please log in or register to answer this question.