• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+1 vote
Source Link: http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/629693/negative-reviews-arrive-ready-everyone-going-crazy-against
asked in General by Star (148k points)
68% Accept Rate
–1

Is it time to dance now? Come on mahn nacho

–1

4 Answers

+2 votes

Race3 was another level mahn..I feel it's similar to HNY..

answered by Director (120k points)
–1

ofcourse.....race 3 is one horse race haha
but ab aya oooonth pahaadd k neechay.....

–1

Jodan Gracia I Assure You That It Will Cross Srk's Highest Opening To Lifetime Collections Even With This Kind Of WOM And Reviews And Not Only This It Will Cross Footfalls Of All Movies Of Srk This Decade Except ATG Chennai Express What More To Say About Stardom Of The Man Who Not Only Holds The Record For Most Number Of Record Grossers But Also Most Number Of Record Openings In This Era!

bro because aamir is coming off from the most successfull period for any actior in bollywood but this will surely have big effect on his next film like hny did for srk and race 3 will for salman .As i said on another post this is the worst wom for an aamir film this century some amount of trust will be lost among audience. It cannot go higher than a hit now

I Agree On This

+1 vote

Yes ur right God is made a huge mistake

answered by Set Designer (2.3k points)
+1 vote

Race 3 was crap on a new level. Don't think anything this year comes close to it. Or maybe I can be wrong too.

answered by Producer (107k points)
–1

Namstey England has already crossed it but its arjun-parineeti so it doesn't count
I don't think TOH will be as bad as Race 3

0 votes

Toh despite all negative feedback, going to open almost twice of Race 3.....

answered by Second Unit Director (73.9k points)

Toh Holiday release man and Race 3 non holiday release man.

Race 3 opened less than Dangal(non holiday)..

Related questions