• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+3 votes

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4407
asked in Box Office Related by Mega Star (248k points)
97% Accept Rate

There are hundreds of such movie. Those times used to have those long runs. It's not comparable. Not in any means. Compare Bahubali with movies after 2000.

3 Answers

0 votes

Bullshit. Muqqadar Ka Sikander had a gross of ₹20cr approx back in 1978. That will be equivalent to ₹1500cr today or more.
BOI is making a joke of pre 2000 data.

answered by Super-star (166k points)

Means you say MKS footfalls more than 15 cr. Not possible man.

10cr atleast.

0 votes

There are many films of Big B in 70s whose adjusted gross would be 300-500 crs. Also MKS is one of the best films ever. Deserved all the success.

answered by Star (141k points)
0 votes

Amitabh Bachan The G.O.A.T. Will Have 12-14 Movies Of 3 Cr Footfalls, 6 Movies Of 4 Cr Footfalls, 2-3 Movies Of 5 Cr Footfalls And 1 Movie Of 10 Cr (15cr) Footfall

Masssss

answered by Production Accountant (20k points)

Bro i think after update amitabh movies footfalls much more which i am expected here. Because my father says MQS ticket rate in 1978 is 1.50 rs. Only in mumbai. So footfalls is muchmore which expected here.