• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+2 votes
Any doubt about the fact that this film is going to be one of the biggest flops of all time???
Source Link: https://www.bollyarena.net/exclusive-bobby-sidhus-box-office-predictions-for-thugs-of-hindostan/
asked in Predictions by Costume designer (1.1k points)
0% Accept Rate
+1

Kindly give a proper title to your posts. The source link to be not copy pasted on the title.

6 Answers

+2 votes

Yeh prediction karne wale ke mooh pe kaalik lagegi thode din baad jab iska lifetime prediction actual weekend collection se kam niklega..

answered by Director (120k points)
+2 votes

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I wish kashyap had said something as well..

answered by Location Manager (6.7k points)

I do feel bad for my man Rancho though... hota hai bhai... Hope Amir’s back with a bnag

I feel bad for Rancho, deepak, nolan, kashyap etc. I feel good for lord rajat though.

Im In Shock I Cant Believe What Happened Leave Me Even Biggest Aamir Haters Wouldnt Have Predicted This Outcome

Anyways Thanks For Consoling
Hope Aamir Is Back With A Bang

+1 vote

What a prediction!

It was me in this forum who gave the name:
Mangal Pandey: Thugs of Hindostan

How can two person in the world think alike? He wrote each and every statement that I would...

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)
+1 vote

insane post.

so if any title has "of" in it, it is a rip-off of PoTC?

agar aisa hai to Thugs ke title main "the" to hai hi nahi, phir copy kaise hua?

Bridge of Spies is also a rip-off of PoTC according to this lunatic.

answered by Unit Manager (36.3k points)

Pirates of Hindostan keh sakte the. Hindi mein the ka kya hota hai? Pirates ka Thugs to thikthak translation hai. Thugs bhi to lutere hi hain. Yeh Hindustan ki samundar aur won America or islands ke idhar udhar. Ditto translation, I think....

Thug itself is accepted and knows word in English, so it wouldn't need translation. And anwyay, "thief" suits it better than "Pirate"

Thug was added into English dictionary during 19th century and it came from a group in India who were involved in robbery etc. Anyways, let's not debate over it, but anyways original thugs were pirates in true sense who committed robbery and murder.

+1 vote

It needs to be a disaster of an epic scale to flop. Anything is possible in bollywood but this can happen only if Victor and not aamir has controlled the movie

answered by Producer (107k points)

Something is not good about this movie, even the dialogues in trailer seems ripped-of. I want Bollywood to succeed but don't expect this one too succeed to become a clean hit.

@dev
Plz do watch this man if u get time

Kashyap, I donated you 3 seconds of my life for this video and then got that this guy is some homosexual trying to find residence in Mumbai through making videos telling SRK and Salman any names he wants.

0 votes

Kaash ye koi known Banda hota to release ke baad iski maarne me Maza aata.

answered by Director (128k points)

Jab Indicine Aur Joginder Jaise Aamir Ke Films Ka Prediction Karke Troll Ho Gaye Toh Iski Aukaad Hi Kya Hai.

People Have Habit Of Underestimating Aamir And Later Getting Trolled

I dont Expect Anything Less Than Record Opening And Hit Verdict Even In Worst Case!

Well the writer has shared his Twitter account in the article.

The writer is user on forum as well. SRKAT something.

ab shukr kr woh Real nhn hai............

Related questions

+3 votes
8 answers 576 views
+4 votes
4 answers 327 views
327 views asked May 18, 2017 in Movie Discussions by fuad hasan Assistant Director (53.4k points)