• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

0 votes

Source Link: http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=4116&cid=8&fid=5994
asked in Box Office Related by Mega Star (248k points)
97% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Omg.I doubt it will recover this gigantic amount

answered by Camera Operator (8.5k points)

Haven't watched yet..

It will connect so well with TN audience and again will do hige business at box office.. But even i felt Thupakki > Kaththi > Sarkar.. But one happy thing is it is far better than Mersal which was like below average and in the end the numbers were insane..

According to me Mersal>Sarkar
Mersal had a long free holiday weeks to perform which is not the case with Sarkar. Looking at the current situation it definitely seems to collect huge.
It has to cross bb2 in Tamil Nadu just to become a hit so let's see

Yeah difficult task ahead but no one yet knows the full potential of TN market.. Hopefully should be a safe venture atleast business wise.

0 votes

Hindi satellite rights 24cr that has to be the highest (excluding baahunali films)

answered by Production Accountant (24.4k points)
0 votes

Hindi satellite rights not deserves. Only allu arjun and jr
ntr movie deserves this amount. Overall movie seems like sureshot flop as it sold at high amount.

answered by Casting Director (18.2k points)

Related questions