Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,023 questions

247,261 answers

301,297 comments

396 users

Tubelight Was A BIG HIT- Salman Khan On Aaj Tak

+2 votes
asked Feb 13 in General by Rancho Production Accountant (25,884 points)
100% Accept Rate

edited Feb 13 by Rancho

LOL ... who wants Brother/Son like Salman

@bollyranga ... Salim & Salma Khan...

Not sure

After seeing all the criminal cases / controvorsy against him .... not sure if they again want son like him.

I would want a son like "Roger Federer"

Sweet how you think you know better than the actual parents.

Roger Federer? Do try for the sperm though I suggest you remember what Aamir tries to preach about kids.

12 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

apparently Sallu doesn't know how to do sarcasm properly.

answered Feb 14 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,886 points)
selected Feb 14 by Rancho
+3 votes

Definitely not sarcastic... Said it twice that film hit thi.

answered Feb 14 by Rowdy Set Designer (1,924 points)
+2 votes

Sarcasm is not everyone's cuppa tea it seems

answered Feb 14 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,691 points)
+1 vote

And he once said Jai Ho was a flop

answered Feb 14 by shah Executive Producer (60,387 points)

Ppl didn't get his sarcasm. He was so clear when he said "recently we experimented, a mistake which I will never repeat again". It's only after this he adds sarcastically that it was a big hit mocking the outcome.

Further he adds, according to his standards the film chali nahi & that it did better when it aired on TV which is also true as the TV rating were not so-so either.

+1 vote

I saw it too. He clearly said he wont repeat that experiment again. Its being sarcastic.

answered Feb 14 by Intense Producer (117,963 points)
+1 vote

Can't believe you took it seriously & selected a certain answer as the best one.

answered Feb 14 by Roman Camera Operator (10,301 points)

Changed my best answer

+1 vote

SARCASM is the word, if ppl don't know or can't understand, hire a English Teacher

answered Feb 14 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,507 points)
+1 vote

What is wrong here, Salman always uses irony, sarcasm, pun etc both in movies and in real

answered Feb 14 by Imran Ronan Set Designer (2,318 points)
0 votes

Forum is filled with idiots who cant understand the simple sarcasm..

answered Feb 14 by playboy Production Accountant (28,979 points)
0 votes

It was definitely not sarcastic.

Salman fans are unnecessarily trying to justify his statement. I think what he meant that 120 Crore is still comes in top 5% of bollywood movies, in that way it was still quite big compared to hell lot of bollywood movies.

answered Feb 14 by bollyranga Camera Operator (11,370 points)
–1 vote

Lol lol lol now I want media people to know the reaction of distributor who lost their lifetime earning because of Bhaijaan special film Tubelight..

answered Feb 14 by deepak_bishty Director (131,023 points)

It is called as Sarcasm.

In that entire line he uses, experiment was a mistake & he wouldn't make the mistake of repeating again followed by the jibe big hit... Then how to his standards film "chali nahi" but worked on TV. Only after all this he reveals the title Tubelight as if to confirm he's talking about it just in case people don't know.

To try something hatke was a experiment which was failed badly & then look at his upcoming films after Tzh which was also a sequel kick 2 , Dabangg 3 , race 3..

Well Tubelight result pushed him to it. Afterall you have to give what the audience want in the end.

Who said sequels are meant to be bad? 2 out of 3 are his films only. Audience made it clear they only expect entertainment from him where his character is in charge & that's exactly what he will give from hereon.

There's still Bharat but that sort of effort is very unlikely to be repeated. Since it Atul & Alvira's production house, he will be extra careful & won't trust Ali as blindly as he did Kabir.

–2 votes

Now Just Imagine How GIGANTIC Blockbuster Ghajini (2008), Which Wasn't Crossed By Big HIT Tubelight, Was.

answered Feb 14 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,322 points)

Related questions

+11 votes
4 answers 367 views
+6 votes
1 answer 83 views
83 views asked Dec 4, 2013 in Old by G.One Unit Manager (32,160 points)